Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To former convicts, did they really f.u.c.k you in the a.s.s?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to the slammer for 20 years for buttraping random bodybuilders in gym parkinglots & when my cellies checked my charges they just bent over and gaped their buttholes at me hoping I'd show them mercy. If you want any street gangster tips hit me up.

Comment

I know plenty of dudes who have done stretches and all of them said they never heard of someone getting raped in prison.

Comment

One thing that surprised me about jail, is how many drugs there are.

There's weed, cocaine, pills. I saw this guy with a few grams of weed inside an apple, and then they used the apple as a pipe lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          One thing that surprised me about jail, is how many drugs there are.

There's weed, cocaine, pills. I saw this guy with a few grams of weed inside an apple, and then they used the apple as a pipe lol.
          Lets handle our beef like men, yay or nay?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            It was a life changing experience, you smell s h i t all day, have no real freedom and the food is horrible...Imagine being in a homeless shelter for 4 years except you can't leave the building...
            Is it alright to ask what you did to land a 4 year prison sentence?

I never been to "prison" but I've been locked up a couple of times in jail in my youth. Got arrested on Friday, slept in jail for two days only to go to court on Monday.

One of my homies been into prison for 3 years and a half for weapon trafficking and drug dealing lol no good, he only just got released last year.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              It was a life changing experience, you smell s h i t all day, have no real freedom and the food is horrible...Imagine being in a homeless shelter for 4 years except you can't leave the building...
              How many fights did you get in, and did you get along with your bunk mate.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                How many fights did you get in, and did you get along with your bunk mate.
                You don't really get in fights in prison, unless the person is out of his mind or a complete *******, or there's a history between you and someone else.

There's a real sense of camaraderie and brotherhood and weirdly enough, family.

There's a sense that "ok.. we're here against our will, we can't leave, our lives are in some form, ****ed, so let's just make our time here as easy as possible. Let's make everything as easy as we can for everybody."

Some of the genuinely nicest, non-judgmental people I have ever met were in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                  You don't really get in fights in prison, unless the person is out of his mind or a complete *******, or there's a history between you and someone else.

There's a real sense of camaraderie and brotherhood and weirdly enough, family.

There's a sense that "ok.. we're here against our will, we can't leave, our lives are in some form, ****ed, so let's just make our time here as easy as possible. Let's make everything as easy as we can for everybody."

Some of the genuinely nicest, non-judgmental people I have ever met were in jail.
                  Are you forced to be divided along racial lines in regards to the people you hang with.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    Are you forced to be divided along racial lines in regards to the people you hang with.
                    I got locked up in miami dade. The prison population was like 80% black 15% latino, 5% white and then me, the only asian I ever saw.

The black people mostly hung out with other black people. The latinos and white people mostly hung out with each other.

There were some sociable people who hung out with everybody.

I was cool with everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric Flair Drip View Post
                      Fwak naw son... I never got got.......I ain't gay...........I hate them f@ggots....

I was the one doing the fwakin son!...............
                      I knew you were gay. Gayer than a $3 dollar bill.

Comment

Working...
                      X