Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Nasukawa Clash is Already Off - Explains Why!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
    Japan is like the most timid *****ing country out there and wouldn't even make trouble for foreigners. Logan Paul did alot of crazy shi* there but was never in trouble or given any.

He was bamboozled. Plain and simple. Didn't even have the balls to cancel it at Japan. Ellerbe had to put up that Instagram post to get him out of that shi*.

Logan Paul was a tourist making youtube videos. Mayweather was there doing multi-million dollar business deals. Big difference.

Japan has the same corruption and shady business dealings as anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
      Logan Paul was a tourist making youtube videos. Mayweather was there doing multi-million dollar business deals. Big difference.

Japan has the same corruption and shady business dealings as anywhere else.
      This is truth. And be clear, the Yakuza are the real deal and they definitely have their hand in the MMA promotion field.

Comment

• Oh my god this whole saga is incredible, cannot get enough of this. Floyd is annoying AF, but have to feel sorry for him getting punked like that he genuinely looked freaked out.

Comment

• No one wanted to see that garbage It's like something straight from Japanese Anime

Comment

• I had a premonition that this was all just a publicity stunt. It was just too good to be true. Floyd challenging a kickboxing Mixed Martial Arts fighter with no Mixed Martial Arts background or experience. It's unheard of.

Comment

• Reeeeeeportiiiiin!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                I just seen that. He should of took the money in my opinion. Why not if it was just an exhibition
                If what Floyd is saying IS true - that's a major hypothetical - than he couldn't have just taken the money.

Notice how Floyd starts off saying "Now that I am back on US soil...". Theres a legit chance the Yakuza or something were involved if Floyd felt so blindsided...again - that's a BIG IF Floyd's telling the truth.

Should that be the case the best thing for Floyd would be smiles, handshakes, and gtfo there

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Ultimately, I was asked to participate in a 9 minute exhibition of 3 rounds with an opponent selected by the "Rizen Fighting Federation". What I was originally informed of by Brent Johnson of "One Entertainment" was that this was to be an exhibition put on for a small group of wealthy spectators for a very large fee. This exhibition was previously arranged as a "Special Bout" purely for entertainment purposes with no intentions of being represented as an official fight card nor televised worldwide.
                  That's exactly what I had originally thought. This fight was probably supposed to been some kind of exhibition fight or something because Money May was well out of his element here. He is neither a Kickboxer or an MMA fighter.

Comment

• The Yakuza was all over him and he was going to lose the fight the way Tyson lost his. They would just drug him and he wouldn't be as sharp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Sounds like they tried to bait & switch Floyd to me.
                      They tried to pull that same stunt on Muhammad Ali back in 1976 with the Japanese wrestler Antonio Inoki. They led Ali's people into believing that they were only fighting an exhibition bout but Inoki's people had other plans. At the last minute they tried to do a bait and switch with Ali and tried to turn it into a real professional wrestling match. However, in the end the two camps decided that it would be better to have just an exhibition bout.

Comment

Working...
                      X