No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren on Haye-Chisora Critics, Shreds Sulaiman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren on Haye-Chisora Critics, Shreds Sulaiman

It seems everybody’s had their say since David Haye and Dereck Chisora’s grudge heavyweight showdown was announced for Saturday 14th July at West Ham United.
    There has been masses of column inches in both the front and back of the papers with added commentary from columnists who have never even attended a fight, yet all seem to have an expert opinion.

[Click Here To Read More]

only in europe is this fight even talked about. these two can't even fight. the showing they gave in title shot was like stealing money considering all the talk they do. like most euro fighters they talk and can't back it up. in usa we don't even care about these two chumps

Comment

Originally posted by theproof View Post
      only in europe is this fight even talked about. these two can't even fight. the showing they gave in title shot was like stealing money considering all the talk they do. like most euro fighters they talk and can't back it up. in usa we don't even care about these two chumps
      Who the hell do you care about then? Tony Thomson? Kevin Johnson? Take a good look at your own (appalling) heavy scene before dissing other people's, idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by theproof View Post
        Dry your eyes, Princess. Don't be jealous of those nasty Euwopeans & the fact that they still sell out arena's for boxing shows not involving a top five fighter. Aside from Mayweather boxing (sadly) is pretty much on it's last legs in the US. The Euro scene is healthy. A real boxing fan would be happy about that, not crying into their lite, tasteless beer.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
          Dry your eyes, Princess. Don't be jealous of those nasty Euwopeans & the fact that they still sell out arena's for boxing shows not involving a top five fighter. Aside from Mayweather boxing (sadly) is pretty much on it's last legs in the US. The Euro scene is healthy. A real boxing fan would be happy about that, not crying into their lite, tasteless beer.
          not defending the guy but in germany exactly what other mainstream sports are there other then boxing & soccer? boxing is behind football, baseball, basketball, MMA in some places, golf, & even hockey in some states...

Comment

I have no problem with this fight. It's like anyone's saying they're the 2 greatest fighters throwing down. Or 1 of them is a pfp king against some chump. (How most ppv's end up nowadays).

For me this is a fight between 2 English guys that really do not like each other. I think this fight is gonna be a blast & I hope it's airs stateside cause I have a feeling this might be 1 of the most exciting heavyweight fights in recent time.

Comment

Frank Warren does make a good point Bout Jose Sulaimans hipocryte ways. He supported Tyson during his psychotic stage and also supported Margarito during the cement in gloves scandal. So Sulaiman is pretty the pot calling the kettle black lol.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                not defending the guy but in germany exactly what other mainstream sports are there other then boxing & soccer? boxing is behind football, baseball, basketball, MMA in some places, golf, & even hockey in some states...
                You're more stupid than him if you think there's only 2 mainstream sports in European countries and boxing is one of them.

Comment

yeah but what does Germany have to do with this fight, or West Ham, seriously.In boxing isn't the major sport anywhere except Mexico, or like Nicaragua. And Boxing once upon a time was the major sport here in the states, but has shot itself in the foot with these crooked sanctioning bodies and promoters.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    I have no problem with this fight. It's like anyone's saying they're the 2 greatest fighters throwing down. Or 1 of them is a pfp king against some chump. (How most ppv's end up nowadays).

For me this is a fight between 2 English guys that really do not like each other. I think this fight is gonna be a blast & I hope it's airs stateside cause I have a feeling this might be 1 of the most exciting heavyweight fights in recent time.
                    I think a lot of people are gonna be disappointed. How many times a hyped fight with lots of bad blood turned out to be good? Let alone great.

Originally posted by 95 DOE or DIE View Post
                    yeah but what does Germany have to do with this fight, or West Ham, seriously.In boxing isn't the major sport anywhere except Mexico, or like Nicaragua. And Boxing once upon a time was the major sport here in the states, but has shot itself in the foot with these crooked sanctioning bodies and promoters.
                    It's still a major sport in Germany, Japan and the UK.

Comment

Working...
                    X