5 Gennady Golovkin
    6 Saul Alvarez
    7 Naoya Inoue
    8 Leo Santa Cruz
    9 Shinsuke Yamanaka
    10 Mikey Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by ghost94 View Post
      You forgot Chocolatito, Pacquiao, Joshua and Kovalev.
      Chocalatito lost against someone that is not considered up & coming or even dominating or rather P4P worthy, is why I left him off. As far as for Pacquia, although many saw him winng that fight, he did not look P4P worthy anymore was getting hit a lot. I feel Joshua is not there yet but he's climbing. As for Kovalev, he does belong there...but the P4P ranking is an ever constant evolving ranking.

Comment

1.Ward
        2.Canelo
        3.Crawford
        4.Golovkin
        5.Kovalev
        6.Rigondeaux
        7.Lomachenko
        8.Chocolatito
        9.Thurman
        10. Joshua

Mikey can be at 10 maybe
        Last edited by DuckAdonis; 07-31-2017, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          and jeff horn
          Jeff Horn? You gotta be kidding. He beat an old Pacquia, please don't mistaken this Pac with the 2009 Pac (that's 8 years difference). Not if Horn KO's Danny Garcia & beats Porter....then he can be mentioned among the best of all regardless of what division.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
            Chocalatito lost against someone that is not considered up & coming or even dominating or rather P4P worthy, is why I left him off. As far as for Pacquia, although many saw him winng that fight, he did not look P4P worthy anymore was getting hit a lot. I feel Joshua is not there yet but he's climbing. As for Kovalev, he does belong there...but the P4P ranking is an ever constant evolving ranking.
            Do you know how many boxers starting their careers beating the #1. man in the division for his first world title have won world titles and lineal accolades from 105-115 against men that are bound for the HOF?

now you talk about Gonzalez losing that fight vs. Rungvisai or not dominating? he was pretty dominate climbing up those weights don't you think? and many considered that decision a disgrace -- listen man Gonzalez did not start his career when HBO signed him, you cant find many of the top five boxers with his accomplishments throughout multiple weights and putting in work for close to a decade fighting the best nonstop, while these other guys have just caught the publics attention around three years ago.

Comment

Santa's P4P list

1. ward
              2. crawford
              3. gonzalez
              4. lomachenko
              5. golovkin
              6. canelo
              7. King Leo El Famoso Terremoto Santa Cruz
              8. garcia
              9. nietes
              10. yamanaka

Comment

Well then if p4p is all subjective then Rigo is Top 5, and Lara is Top 10 since his losses made headlines as controversial... particularly Lara vs Williams...

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                  Santa's P4P list

1. ward
                  2. crawford
                  3. gonzalez
                  4. lomachenko
                  5. golovkin
                  6. canelo
                  7. King Leo El Famoso Terremoto Santa Cruz
                  8. garcia
                  9. nietes
                  10. yamanaka
                  I dig your P4P list. But can you tell me why do you have Loma at $ & Mikey at 8 when they have just about the same accomplishments? I'm not dissing you, just having a dialog.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
                    I dig your P4P list. But can you tell me why do you have Loma at $ & Mikey at 8 when they have just about the same accomplishments? I'm not dissing you, just having a dialog.
                    I just think he's that good. I honestly believe he can beat anyone at 130 and 135. Including Mikey. Of course he still has some accomplishing to do but I think he's that good at the moment and deserves to be high on the list based off skill set and dominating in the ring lately.
                    Last edited by Santa_; 07-31-2017, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      Do you know how many boxers starting their careers beating the #1. man in the division for his first world title have won world titles and lineal accolades from 105-115 against men that are bound for the HOF?

now you talk about Gonzalez losing that fight vs. Rungvisai or not dominating? he was pretty dominate climbing up those weights don't you think? and many considered that decision a disgrace -- listen man Gonzalez did not start his career when HBO signed him, you cant find many of the top five boxers with his accomplishments throughout multiple weights and putting in work for close to a decade fighting the best nonstop, while these other guys have just caught the publics attention around three years ago.
                      I get it Bro, Chocalatito has been on my list waaaay before HBO introduced him to the world. It just so happens that the list is ever evolving constantly...

Comment

Working...
                      X