Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have people forgotten about Ward vs Kovalov 2 already?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm excited for it but not dying to see it. Fact of the matter is, with kov *****ing the entire 6 months after fight and fanboys screaming robbery, the fact that any decision will likely just be ignored however you look at it. Kov got his rematch, but he won't get better or faster and I don't think he realized that he got his knockdown over the one time Ward led with a right. I think ward simply doesn't throw lead rights, dictates tempo and kov fans ***** and complain to the moon again

Comment

Not me cant wait, it will be a very dramatic type of fight I expect better than their first and that was a very good technical fight. Kov surprised the sht outa me in how well he can box, yep cant wait for this one.

Comment

Yeah pretty much.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          Idk about those two but you sure did forget about Jacobs in a heartbeat didn't ya? What happened?
          Bruh I'm happy the mental hospital gave you the all clear after Danny ruined your boy Matthysse.

Comment

His name is GGG, not Little G. When you KO 23 guys in a row there is nothing little about you. You wouldn't like your beloved Ward to be called CoWard so don't insult GGG with that stupid nick name. I haven't forgotten about the Ward vs Kovalev fight; I look forward to it and I with they were fighting this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
              Because I haven't seen too much talk about it for a while now. And now that Little G vs Canelo has been announced it seems like all people wanna talk about is that fight. I barely hear anyone on the YTBC or boxing forums talk about this fight for pound for pound supremacy !

I thought we got off to a good start with some improved promotion and tense face offs with sht talking by Kovolov making things interesting. But lately it seems like everybody forgot about this fight...!
              Well, with the first fight not exactly being a fight of the year candidate and since Ward didn't show up for the face-off, are you really surprised? It's a Ward fight. It's not going to be exciting and he will foul Kovalev and no points will be taken from him. I'm rooting for Kovalev but GGG-Canelo looks way more interesting.

Comment

Working...
              X