which Govt gives you more freedom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    thats false

i remember correctly they only covered a total of under 5mins of clinton emails through out the election
    Come on bro, they covered it for way longer

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      Come on bro, they covered it for way longer
      nope they cover trumps ass 24/7

remember the grab them by the poosy? lasted like 2months of the same sheet

Comment

Neither. That should be obvious. The amount of freedom just changes hands, it doesn't get bigger or smaller.

It's hilarious watching people backing Republicans or Trump, thinking that it will increase their freedom. Well, keep on believing what they want you to believe. I'm sure that will work out well for you.

Comment

I'm not speaking specifically about CNN, I'm saying how he tweets the Press is the enemy of the American people, which is a clear attack on the first amendment, and anyone who criticizes him in the slightest gets attacked, I understand how the Democrats care about social justice way too much which is annoying af, but I would rather deal with that than a president who doesn't believe in the constitution
          No it's not. Thats him exercising his free speech. Your way of thinking is anti-free speech.
          Last edited by ΣNΣMY; 02-25-2017, 02:10 AM.

Comment

And President Trump is protecting free speech??? "The Press Is The Enemy Of The People" "Merry Steep is overrated for criticizing me"
            You know what free speech means right?

You can write or say what you want.

They still can, duh.

Though the thing with the press and Meryl is classless and unpresidential.

But hey that's how agent orange is.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              You know what free speech means right?

You can write or say what you want.

They still can, duh.

Though the thing with the press and Meryl is classless and unpresidential.

But hey that's how agent orange is.
              That's my point, for example after VP Pence was booed at Hamilton he said "That's what democracy sounds like" that's how a Leader should act

Comment

That's my point, for example after VP Pence was booed at Hamilton he said "That's what democracy sounds like" that's how a Leader should act
                well there u go
                no matter how professional a leader is the left are always going to be snowflakes and no respect

Comment

I avoid politic threads like the plague. But in my view "Republican" and "Democrat" are just words. Each person that says they are either have a different set of opinions than either group might set as guidelines. It is my opinion that more people should quit "joining" and stand by their ideas as individuals. That's what I say. Take it however you want.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    I avoid politic threads like the plague. But in my view "Republican" and "Democrat" are just words. Each person that says they are either have a different set of opinions than either group might set as guidelines. It is my opinion that more people should quit "joining" and stand by their ideas as individuals. That's what I say. Take it however you want.
                    USA needs a multiparty system

I'm republican because they're the party closest to my beliefs but not everything they do is to my taste either.

Multiparty system, with mandatory candidate debates and govt paid campaigns.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      USA needs a multiparty system

I'm republican because they're the party closest to my beliefs but not everything they do is to my taste either.

Multiparty system, with mandatory candidate debates and govt paid campaigns.
                      I agree they need a multiparty system, but I actually believe they need more than two parties here.
                      I registered Rep. and often tend to vote more Dem. I must admit each party has produced winning candidates that are closer to the middle than they are to either parties directive. That being said, the presidential candidates and the people in office rarely make me feel like they are what we really need despite the party, but they are just figure heads, faces and concepts to sell. Because we are buyers and we need to feel we are making the right choice.

Comment

Working...
                      X