No announcement yet.

World Leaders Duped by Manipulated Global Warming Data

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Oh, I believe climate change is a real thing.

But the important thing to note here is how the Rockefellers are using their money and influence to bring down a player in the energy industry.

That's how they operate but many people for years have refused to believe it.
    Got any links to people the Rockefeller Fund brought down?

Comment

my problem is u regulate this companies to move to china and pollute the world there and china gets to enjoy the $$$$ while polluting the world and becomes the most powerful sheet in the world,

polluting the world in china does that only affect climate change in china or does it affect globally?.?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        my problem is u regulate this companies to move to china and pollute the world there and china gets to enjoy the $$$$ while polluting the world and becomes the most powerful sheet in the world,

polluting the world in china does that only affect climate change in china or does it affect globally?.?
        Look up the Paris Agreement on climate change. Steps are being taken to address this.

Comment

"Global Warming" distracts people from the REAL environmental problems (overpopulation, environmental degradation, loss of biodiversity, pollution, etc).

Climate change is a natural event. We're coming out of "The Little Ice Age".

About 1000 years ago, during the Medieval Warm Period, Vikings farmed in Greenland. A cooling period began about 1250 AD and worsened by 1400 AD, wiping out all the Scandinavians who lived there. It began to warm again in the 20th century.

Previously, the Dorset people expanded during a warmer time and then were wiped out when it cooled.

https://news.brown.edu/articles/2011/05/vikings
          Last edited by The Hammer; 02-09-2017, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Got any links to people the Rockefeller Fund brought down?
            I do, but I'm starting to think you just ask for links and then never bother to read them.

If you're sincerely interested in finding out more then download the report from the Energy and Environmental Legal Institute. It explains exactly how the Rockefellers exert their influence.

https://eelegal.org/wp-content/uploa...port-Final.pdf

Indeed, the report notes that, through the Rockefellers’ sprawling web of “family foundations, universities, and institutions, as well as huge grants to other charities,” the dynasty has “gained unprecedented influence in healthcare, pharmaceuticals, agriculture, energy, and the environment...”

“Their highly complex integration of hedge funds, interlocking boards positions, and non-profit organizations has steered public policy on these issues and provided them with foreknowledge of emerging markets and access to the developing world’s natural resources,” the report said, highlighting the Rockefeller fingerprints on everything from state and federal policies to UN social-engineering schemes such as Agenda 21.

Comment

I do, but I'm starting to think you just ask for links and then never bother to read them.

If you're sincerely interested in finding out more then download the report from the Energy and Environmental Legal Institute. It explains exactly how the Rockefellers exert their influence.

https://eelegal.org/wp-content/uploa...port-Final.pdf

Indeed, the report notes that, through the Rockefellers’ sprawling web of “family foundations, universities, and institutions, as well as huge grants to other charities,” the dynasty has “gained unprecedented influence in healthcare, pharmaceuticals, agriculture, energy, and the environment...”

“Their highly complex integration of hedge funds, interlocking boards positions, and non-profit organizations has steered public policy on these issues and provided them with foreknowledge of emerging markets and access to the developing world’s natural resources,” the report said, highlighting the Rockefeller fingerprints on everything from state and federal policies to UN social-engineering schemes such as Agenda 21.
              Don't assume. If I never read I wouldn't be able to respond.

Comment

Don't assume. If I never read I wouldn't be able to respond.
                I await your comments on the report, then, and on the web of Rockefeller influence that it exposes.

Comment

I await your comments on the report, then, and on the web of Rockefeller influence that it exposes.
                  You know that report was done by a group that is funded by the Koch Brothers? You know those guys don't want any pollution regulations, right?

Comment

Do you trust a source based on if you like what they are saying?

The Guardian has described E&E Legal/the American Tradition Institute as having “a core mission of discrediting climate science and dismantling environmental regulations,” while E&E Legal has been called “a free-market think tank that wants the public to believe human-caused global warming is a scientific fraud” that uses tactics including “filing nuisance suits to disrupt important academic research.” [28], [4]
                    The group's website at one time stated it was part of a “broader network of groups with close ties to energy interests that have long fought greenhouse gas regulation.

Comment

You know that report was done by a group that is funded by the Koch Brothers? You know those guys don't want any pollution regulations, right?
                      So what they pointed out is a lie, then?

Comment

Working...
                      X