Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ruined husk will Miguel cotto dredge up to fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ruined husk will Miguel cotto dredge up to fight next?

My pick is Amir Khan who's chin should be totally gone now Alvarez liquefied his skeleton in their fight.

Cotto can knock him out then stand there acting like he's the baddest mofo ever that boricua fraud

Any other suggestions though? Anyone just got released from the intensive care unit?
    Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 07-14-2016, 11:51 PM.

Glen Tapia probably

Comment

Hmm I really don't know. Marquez is out.

Trout rematch? I would like to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
        My pick is Amir Khan who's chin should be totally gone now Alvarez liquefied his skeleton in their fight.

Cotto can knock him out then stand there acting like he's the baddest mofo ever that boricua fraud

Any other suggestions though? Anyone just got released from the intensive care unit?
        If you think he's a fraud why you so worried about who he's fighting next?

Comment

Cotto is shot, he cant pull the trigger anymore. His opponent will be carefully selected. He was chasing a 43 year old former featherweight who hasnt fought in 2 years for a reason. and on top of it all, pulling him up to some catchweight at 150.

Comment

Who's had an injury lately from 147-160? There's Marquez with the knee but he's not moving up.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Hmm I really don't know. Marquez is out.

Trout rematch? I would like to see that.

lol high risk low reward, he aint making that mistake again.

Maybe algeri

Comment

People still mad he beat the hell out of Sergio Martinez. Crybabies in here. What Martinez got for ducking Golovkin.

Comment

Once a guy gets to a certain point, I don't care who he fights. I'm not going to be like these ggg fans who are bitter that crippled Sergio didn't fight ggg. I'm not a Cotto fan but I think he's paid his dues, fought Margs, Pac, May, Canelo, and if he wants to take some easy paychecks to put money away for his kids, good for him.

Comment

Marquez
                    Bradley
                    Kirkland
                    Angulo
                    Andy lee
                    Cintron

Comment

Working...
                    X