Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather doing enough to promote boxing as a global sport?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fighting international stars like cotto and canelo is good enough. maidana is another international fighter thats on a high right now too.

Comment

actually, fraud jr is damaging the sport of boxing. hopefully its not too late for the sport to come back from where it use to be when great fighters from yesteryear fought each other to determine the real top man of the sport.

eventually, ducking opponents will destroy the sport.

sad to say but it's happening right now due to fraud jr.

Comment

ordering people to be brutally assaulted and murdered isnt enough?

as for the only fighting in vegas part, well he has to. Its the only state that allows him to use banned ped Lidocaine.

Comment

Hold up,Hold up,i thought if he didnt fight in Vegas he was ducking the TRT ban..now he needs to fight outside of Vegas???wtf

Comment

Some very good points made. To me, even from a financial abd branding perspective, it seems like fighting around the globe would make a lot more sense. Look at fighters like Ali, Leonard, Robinson, and even Tyson. They went around the world at least somewhat and it turned out very well for them. As far as the world nit embracing an arrogant black man, they've done it time and again. Ali is beloved around the world for example. I'm not saying Floyd is Ali, because he's not, but I think fighting globally could only help him. Why not at least try the UK ?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
              Hold up,Hold up,i thought if he didnt fight in Vegas he was ducking the TRT ban..now he needs to fight outside of Vegas???wtf
              Who said anything about a trt ban?

Comment

Originally posted by BigZigga View Post
                Who said anything about a trt ban?
                Guess you missed those huge threads on it before he announced his fight in Vegas

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  Guess you missed those huge threads on it before he announced his fight in Vegas
                  This isn't one of them
                  Sounds pretty ignorant to me

Comment

there's potential

he did break the uk ppv record afterall

Comment

He's doing more to help ObamaCare with your health come first.

Comment

Working...
                      X