No announcement yet.

Why havent Manny dump Arum already?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
    he cheated on his own family how loyal is that?!
    When did he cheat on his family? I thought he cheated on his wife?

Who gives a crap? I bet his kids don't even know.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Manny is stupid, he is very loyal, Bob arum has made him more money than he could ever dream of as a kid..

Manny really has no guidance, his family leeches of them for campaign finance, agents, lawyers, accountants, etc dont care as long as they getting paid

All manny knows is life with bob arum, he aint leaving bob, even though it would be the smartest move for him, but unfortunately he is not as smart as oscar, floyd, cotto, etc..
      He basically does whatever bob tells him, because manny is not a critical thinker and doesnt possess the education level to control his own money

I like manny, but realized he is just a fighter and not really bright when on an episode of 24/7 awhile back he was buying a 300k car and didnt even know anything about it or the way to drive it, he looked clueless with the car and you could tell he had no idea how much it was or even if he needed it, but that all his friends and family thought it was cool so he snagged it..
      Its a mind frame like that which will cause manny's downfall after his million dollar paydays are no longer
      Wasnt it Arum who bought him the car?

Which made me think then and you just reminded of it that isnt this what Don King used to do with his fighters? He would owe them millions and instead would buy them things to shut them up. Maybe im wrong but i remember something like that with Tyson i think it was

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        His fans are dumber than Pac himself sorry, it's the blind leading the blind here. You say one bad word about Arum and its like you have attacked the whole phillipines.

seriously they've ruin the real name of boxing. They actually believe everything Bob Arum says its fkkin sad.

Comment

It would be a wise choice to leave Arum but PAC is not fighter only, he's a man with many other things in his life like being a congressman. He ain't got time to be doing all that promoting stuff, it's not as easy as y'all think. He's happy with what Arum is paying him, all he has to do is show up for the promotion tour, train, and fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Is that why cotto is probably gonna let arum promote his fight with Sergio?

What does that have to do with anything? Cottos only interest is to make money vice versa with Arum its like picking up an extra worker who can produce at a factory only temporary. Let's be real I like PAC as a person but he needs to be educated he's not bright on decision making. All that money he's making yet he keeps borrowing from Arum? That doesn't sound right.

Comment

Mayweather is using Arum as an excuse for ducking Pacquiao. Only the most blindly devoted Floyd fans think Pac is avoiding a fight with Mayweather. Pacquiao does expect to receive a reasonable share of the money because he is one half of the reason it's a big fight. Mayweather wants to give Pacquiao an unreasonably small share of the money and make Pacquiao leave Arum and other such BS. roadblocks.The last thing in the world team Mayweather wants is a fight with Pacquiao.

Comment

Y'know that movie Danny the Dog starring Jet Li (aka Unleashed in the US)? Manny is Jet Li's character.

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
                  What does that have to do with anything? Cottos only interest is to make money vice versa with Arum its like picking up an extra worker who can produce at a factory only temporary. Let's be real I like PAC as a person but he needs to be educated he's not bright on decision making. All that money he's making yet he keeps borrowing from Arum? That doesn't sound right.
                  Why does cotto need arum, why doesnt he fight Sergio without him? I dont think Arum has any sake in Sergio, who's with Dibella

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Mayweather is using Arum as an excuse for ducking Pacquiao. Only the most blindly devoted Floyd fans think Pac is avoiding a fight with Mayweather. Pacquiao does expect to receive a reasonable share of the money because he is one half of the reason it's a big fight. Mayweather wants to give Pacquiao an unreasonably small share of the money and make Pacquiao leave Arum and other such BS. roadblocks.The last thing in the world team Mayweather wants is a fight with Pacquiao.
                    Not only that, Mayweather wants to continue waiting and wait for someone to beat Pacquiao so that he can cruise through easier fights like Khan and pad his fake undefeated record without public outcry.

Comment

I would like Pacman to leave Arum ASAP.
                      But don't be fooled into thinking Floyd would finally fight him.
                      I'd be LMFAO when Floyd comes up with,
                      "You need to fight five times first under TMT, doe"

Leave Arum, Pacman. I want to see Floyd stutter again, doe.

Hmm....Pac fans around the world need to gather around
                      and make a petition telling Pac to leave Arum. Let's see what
                      Floyd does when Pac leaves Arum.

Comment

Working...
                      X