Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder have had more consecutive KO'S than any other HW ATG.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
    What about rakhim chakhniev ?

Rakhim fought him in the AMs and clearly got robbed.

Take a look at 10.54 in particular, there is a few but this is a better example.

Rakhim lands two flush shots (I'm aware the last missed but two were right on the money) both point scoring clear shots IMO, Wilder bundles him to the floor (no punch landed) yet somehow Wilder got a point whilst Rakhim got nothing...

In the pros despite Rakhim being at cruiser, he would K.O Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Lmfao!

Haye, Price & Fury would absolutely wreck the guy.
      I wouldn't even bank on the guy getting past Chisora or Towers tbh
      Deontay would dispose of all of those hypejobs quite easily. You can say what you want but there's a reason everyone keeps posting about him. They are terrified.

Comment

Take a look at 10.54 in particular, there is a few but this is a better example.

Rakhim lands two flush shots (I'm aware the last missed but two were right on the money) both point scoring clear shots IMO, Wilder bundles him to the floor (no punch landed) yet somehow Wilder got a point whilst Rakhim got nothing...

I've seen that fight I was just bustin your balls...

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
          He had one rtd... I know it's a stoppage.. but it's not as clear cut as Wilder.

Also saying Vitali's first 27 fights were superior is like bragging about the tallest midget.

Vitali's competition was pretty pathetic as well up to Byrd.. Did you know he fought guys Tyson knocked out IN THE 80'S ? lmao.
          Did you know he fought a guy Lennox fought DURING LEWIS'S beginning?

He literally feasted on Tyson and Lewis left overs...
          I agree... Deontay is fighting world beating ATG's compared to Vitali.
          I bet Vitali didn't even win a title within that same span

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
            Deontay would dispose of all of those hypejobs quite easily. You can say what you want but there's a reason everyone keeps posting about him. They are terrified.
            no wonder you are bathed in red

Comment

He probably does have more consecutive knockouts but against journeyman opponents. Tyrone Brunson has the most first round knockouts(19KOs) by knocking out garbage and inexperienced fighters but he lost convincingly when he finally fought quality opponents. Wilder has potential but i wanna see him fight a top contender.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                No Heavyweight ATG have started their career with 26 straight knock out.

Not Tyson. Not Foreman. Not Ali. Not Louis. Not Lewis. Not Wlad.
                Any boxer even a feather fister like Pualie Maganoggi can get Ko's when your opponents are found drinking Night Train in some alley

Comment

Just for everybody's information on this "fascinating" subject, there was a guy once who had about 40 consecutive KO's after his first fight was a points win. They were all stooges and guys who hadn't fought at all mostly. But it made enough "news" to get him a fight with Ali.

His name was Lamar Clark.

Comment

The irony here is that Wilder was facing better competition during his amateur career than in his pro one...

Comment

I'm British and I'm quite happy that the Americans have names in their Heavyweight scene once again.

I'm not sure about how Deontay will do this year or next.. His nickname is pretty accurate but against limited opposition.

I think he'll win a world title at some point but will suffer a stoppage defeat. If that actually happens, I'd hope he could rebound just like Wladimir did.

Comment

Working...
                      X