No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Discusses Manny Pacquiao's KO Defeat, Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
    I can't stand Khan, but cut him some slack, he called it like he saw it & didn't throw Roach under the bus like most people, including myself thought he would.....
    This. I have been waiting to see what Khan would have to say about the KO, but he really surprised me with how he took the high road. If only he would conduct himself like this consistently, he would be a much more popular fighter.

Comment

Even Amir didn't get knocked out that bad, and he has a ****ty chin. No one lunges the way manny does

Comment

Classy from Khan, when I saw the headline I thought he was going to say something stupid again, but fair play to him.

Comment

Im sick of hearing khan say he had won every round and was winning the Garcia fight till he got caught with that left hook. ok he might have but he got dropped in the 3rd round i could understand him keep bringing it up if it was later in the fight

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Ok Khan....if you say so

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              Even Amir didn't get knocked out that bad, and he has a ****ty chin. No one lunges the way manny does
              Great point about the lunging. Manny always got away with it because he hit so hard. But that lunging is exactly why he couldn't beat Floyd. Floyd being taller than Marquez he would have to lunge even more and that doesn't bode well against Floyd.

Comment

It's the same thing with Khan, he was beating García(a lot clearer than Pacquiao versus Marquéz Saturday night) & got caught, so it wasn't Roach's fault!! & if he gets KO'd again while training with Hunter, he'll probably blame Hunter as well the same way he blamed his ex-trainer Jorge Rubio for being KO'd by Prescott & the way he's somehow putting the blameon Roach...

Comment

pretty spot on by Amir. gotta give him his due.

Comment

"That's boxing for you"

Comment

I think what he's trying to say is, one punch can change a fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X