Audley talking about Prizefighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audley talking about Prizefighter

http://www.dailymotion.com/related/x...hter-tou_sport

Man the bloke looks a like a broken man, looks like his spirit his shattered. Also looks a bit like a homeless person. I wonder what these problems he talks about are...

Originally posted by THEDOC View Post
    http://www.dailymotion.com/related/x...hter-tou_sport

Man the bloke looks a like a broken man, looks like his spirit his shattered. Also looks a bit like a homeless person. I wonder what these problems he talks about are...

Audley Harrison is just like us. A true hero of the common man, he's one of us.
    While he was defeated in the ring, we get defeated by bills, job troubles, and domestic issues.

There's a little of Audley in all of us.
    And that's what makes us allhuman. Not unfeeling, unthinking killing machine robots.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      While he was defeated in the ring, we get defeated by bills, job troubles, and domestic issues.

And that's what makes us allhuman. Not unfeeling, unthinking killing machine robots.
      , hahahaha!!! i hope audley can win this , it might mean that things will start looking up for the common man . Actually i'll go one better and say that if Audley wins this he will have single handedly taken Britain out of the reccession

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post

exactly.. people fail to realise that Audley wanted and set up fights with Calvin Brock, Jameel Mcline and a few other american heavys.. But they all declined as it was tooo much risk.

its sad.. i reallly miss audley, and everyone knows the way he destroyed Danny Williams that night it was somethin special.

Let the man earn his £32k, so what.. let him be for fuk sake!

Comment

If anyone was more mismatched to the prizefighter tournament format it's Audley.

Comment

The guy is seriously deluded, one of the laziest fighters i've seen in a long time, id be surprised if he even wins this, never mind becoming heavyweight champion of the world.

Comment

I'd like to see "A-Force" add the big trophy to his gold medal and WBF title. He'd have nothing left to prove!
              Joking aside I would actually like to see him win, probably because I see him as an underdog.

Its a bit off topic but someone told me a rumour he lost all his money in a highstakes poker game?!?! Not sure how much belieavebility it has tho.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbolio View Post
                Its a bit off topic but someone told me a rumour he lost all his money in a highstakes poker game?!?! Not sure how much belieavebility it has tho.
                I really hope thats wrong, I actually feel sorry for the guy, he's not right in the head, would like to see him step it up and win this prize fighter though, he talks alot of **** though about being hard done by, the only person he should be blaming is himself. His interview after the Rogan fight showed me just how deluded the guy is, talking about world titles, if he had any real aspirations he should be blowing fighters like rogan away

Comment

Originally posted by colly10 View Post
                  I really hope thats wrong, I actually feel sorry for the guy, he's not right in the head, would like to see him step it up and win this prize fighter though, he talks alot of **** though about being hard done by, the only person he should be blaming is himself. His interview after the Rogan fight showed me just how deluded the guy is, talking about world titles, if he had any real aspirations he should be blowing fighters like rogan away
                  I think those apirations left along time ago, and if the havent then he really isnt right in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by !! 2Tough !! View Post
                    and everyone knows the way he destroyed Danny Williams that night it was somethin special.
                    Early stoppage in my view.

Comment

Working...
                    X