Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miranda: "Taylor's a Terrible Fighter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see Ouma fight Miranda & we'd see if his power's overated. My guess is that he stops Ouma viciously. Miranda still needs alot of work but one thing he can do is punch. Taylor's career has been steered away from punchers. The hardest puncher he's faced is Hopkins (who's not a big puncher) & was able to hurt him on a few occasions in the first fight. I don't see Dibella making a matchup between Taylor & Miranda anytime soon. It's a fight Taylor should win because he a little better technically; but with Miranda's power all it takes is one punch to change the fight. Just ask Howard Eastman.

Comment

both ARE garbage and abrahm almost lost his life he deffinately lost years off his career

Comment

"both ARE garbage and abrahm almost lost his life he deffinately lost years off his career"

?? What exactly do you mean by "he lost years off his career"? Lol Abraham is training for a voluntary defense. WTF are you bitches talking about? Damn I cant wait for Abraham to KO Miranda in their rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Googler View Post
          Abraham is training for a voluntary defense.
          Only thing he is getting good at these days is sitting on the couch, eating potato chips, and keeping ice on his swollen jaw!

Sorry Goog. I wish it wasn't true, but the jaw is not healing quickly. I'm the first one that wants Abraham back in the ring, but it ain't happening anytime soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera2000 View Post
            Only thing he is getting good at these days is sitting on the couch, eating potato chips, and keeping ice on his swollen jaw!

Sorry Goog. I wish it wasn't true, but the jaw is not healing quickly. I'm the first one that wants Abraham back in the ring, but it ain't happening anytime soon!
            Do you actually have a link that proves his jaw is not healing quickly?? if not stfu. I think you're praying to god that abraham doesn't fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
              Both are garbage imo.
              then again... your opinion is the biggest garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by VanesBoxing View Post
                then again... your opinion is the biggest garbage.
                Listen my Arab comrade..........Jack is a genious.

Comment

abraham was ringside when sturm fought topp he looked ok to me

Comment

Originally posted by PacRules View Post
                    abraham was ringside when sturm fought topp he looked ok to me
                    From the only articles i've seen i'm getting the impression that his jaw is healing fine, but the miranda nuthuggers seem to believe otherwise.

Comment

No matter his jaw will break easier the next time..........

Comment

Working...
                      X