Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko vs. Rigondeaux Finalized For December 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The truth is this fight had been signed for a while, they just decided to wait at the right time to announce it.

Comment

This has been a great year for boxing!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Thetruthiserrol View Post
          Props to Rigo for moving to 130, the other 'champions' at 130 ducked Loma.
          Yep, good points. Much respect to him :ANYWORD:

Comment

Fuk yes!!!

Comment

Fan-fu-ck-in-tastic! I'll be there in person for this! Been a great year to be a boxing fan, moreso if you live in NYC or the surrounding area.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                and christ, lomachenko 1/5, rigondeaux 10/3 with the bookies. wasnt expecting it to be that lopsided.
                Yea I'm not surprised. I believe I said I see this as a 80/20 fight in this thread just a lil bit ago & thats what those odds are at just about.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  I've been saying this all along. If Rigo wins it's a HUGE victory. If Lomo wins it's a nice little win, but nothing spectacular. It's almost a no-win situation for Vasyl. And for that I give him credit.
                  +1. The cards are stacked so much in Loma's favour its surreal, and if Rigo actually pulled it out, even Trump wouldn't be able to find enough superlatives.

But Loma winning would pretty much just confirm the bookies' expectations.

Gonzalez, the no.1 P4P, aged overnight at a higher weight aged 30, and Rigo's 37 in this fight, and he's fighting a peak Loma of all people.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
                    This has truly been a great year of boxing.
                    It really was/is.

2018 has biiiiiig ass shoes to fill.

Comment

I'm not as excited as some for this. The size difference, factored in with Rigo's age ruins it for me. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                      X