Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 08-14-2017, 10:16 AM #31
Wrapidad was garbage

Quoted: 1950 Post(s)
baya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond reputebaya has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 66,353,522,978,983,032.00
Total Points: 33,579,353,522,979,188,736.00
Cheers :beerchug: on your test results...aprende mijo ponte un condon! - jose830 Greener pastures, my friend. - Fistic Congratulations on your divorce! - -jose- hang this on the wall for good luck with your restaurant - -jose- :rofl::rofl: - -jose- 
Feliz NNavidad broSki! - -jose- martinez gimp in cotto fight, fact, read that thread lil homie - Tha_Greatest For your support - -Weltschmerz- Stick this up your arse f@ggot - Rocky... Good poster - torosboxing75 
the icon says it all - jazluvr Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- I had a Zenith :kiss: - -jose- It's nice to be appreciated for once Haha ! - Brick Top No Message - Brick Top 
Haha, here's one on me. - BOXEO _ Great work in the Trump thread. If I'm ever in San Jose ima hit you up. - Santa_ Salud - BERNIE'S CORNER Salud - BERNIE'S CORNER Cheers Lad - Rocky... 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - chiguy91 Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - chiguy91 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - chiguy91 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - jas 

best fight on that day!
baya is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 08-14-2017, 10:56 AM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
Rikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 81,854.84
that Tito sig is hot - torosboxing75 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JmH Reborn View Post
I have tickets for the fight live, but I have a stupid work engagement to attend, ruining my trip to LA. It's one of those work functions that allow you to run elbows with some influential people. But the other side is like **** it, my boy about to retire. I'm conflicted
Damn that's tough. I'm having a similar dilemma. Supposed to take the fam up to niagara falls this weekend, but something came up, and now talks are for going next weekend, fight weekend! Not sure i will be able to find hbo over there. I ll do my best to avoid the internet so i don't spoil it
Rikanlynx86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 10:58 AM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
Rikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond reputeRikanlynx86 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 81,854.84
that Tito sig is hot - torosboxing75 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
The worst is conor vs floyd, conor has no business beingmin the ringmwith floyd and if floyd loses his legacy is ruined and he hurts boxing losing to a guy making his pro debut.

Kamegai vs cotto is the next worst,

At least with jeff horn manny was fighting an unbeaten ex olympian younger and stronger who was also his mandatory.
the connor fight is weak no doubt. As for the cotto fight Im not to upset about the opponent only cause cotto been out the ring a hot minute and coming off an l. at least hes going in against a style that usually give hims trouble, will make for a fun scrap
Rikanlynx86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 01:01 PM #34
Interim Champion

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
True That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,001,000,027,977.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
The worst is conor vs floyd, conor has no business beingmin the ringmwith floyd and if floyd loses his legacy is ruined and he hurts boxing losing to a guy making his pro debut.

Kamegai vs cotto is the next worst,

At least with jeff horn manny was fighting an unbeaten ex olympian younger and stronger who was also his mandatory.

I guess after all these fights are history we can rate which one was worst to best, Lol.
True That is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 02:47 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 370 Post(s)
Don Pichardo has much to be proud ofDon Pichardo has much to be proud ofDon Pichardo has much to be proud ofDon Pichardo has much to be proud ofDon Pichardo has much to be proud ofDon Pichardo has much to be proud ofDon Pichardo has much to be proud ofDon Pichardo has much to be proud ofDon Pichardo has much to be proud of
Total Points: 1,020,110,045,971.67
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JmH Reborn View Post
I have tickets for the fight live, but I have a stupid work engagement to attend, ruining my trip to LA. It's one of those work functions that allow you to run elbows with some influential people. But the other side is like **** it, my boy about to retire. I'm conflicted
That's terrible
Don Pichardo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 02:51 PM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 370 Post(s)
Don Pichardo has much to be proud ofDon Pichardo has much to be proud ofDon Pichardo has much to be proud ofDon Pichardo has much to be proud ofDon Pichardo has much to be proud ofDon Pichardo has much to be proud ofDon Pichardo has much to be proud ofDon Pichardo has much to be proud ofDon Pichardo has much to be proud of
Total Points: 1,020,110,045,971.67
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarRayCurtain View Post
Never actually seen the dude cotto is fighting, talking about going out with a whimper.
I highly doubt that's cottos Intent. I'm sure something is in works for a grand finale In December. Remember Cotto has been out for two years. He's very formidable for a tune up.
Don Pichardo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 03:07 PM #37
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 657 Post(s)
TheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond reputeTheBigLug has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 101,000,029,145.82
Ball point pen..lol - Nomadic No Message - anthonydavid11 Here is a tasty American Cheeseburger - JimRaynor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The tucker View Post
I know everyone says the may/mcg is a joke but still.

They are fools for having there fight on the same day business wise. Say what you will about the fight but everyone attention will be on mayweather and mcgregor come fight night whether we like it or not. The fight week alone will bury every thing else.
All i can say is that HBO aren't putting too much money or much stock into Cotto now. Cotto has already said he's retiring soon. They're just using him as a cheap alternative to Floyd v Conor fight for those who don't wanna buy it/watch it, as there will be some.

If they felt Cotto was worth anything to them, they would have put him on a different date.
TheBigLug is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 03:30 PM #38
Banned

Quoted: 1141 Post(s)
Death_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,054,158.80
I heard you got robbed by some black folk on the freeway off ramp trying to sell your roses. Here's another one for you amigo. - The Tribe Here's a banana, now dance for me boy - Death_Adder No Message - Death_Adder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigeons View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Why would anyone be imterested in this disgusting mismatch?
I know, anyone that thinks McGregor has a chance is a fool.
Death_Adder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 03:32 PM #39
Banned

Quoted: 1141 Post(s)
Death_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,054,158.80
I heard you got robbed by some black folk on the freeway off ramp trying to sell your roses. Here's another one for you amigo. - The Tribe Here's a banana, now dance for me boy - Death_Adder No Message - Death_Adder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by baya View Post
best fight on that day!
The only fight that day that's worth watching.
Death_Adder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 03:36 PM #40
Hype

Quoted: 467 Post(s)
Lords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond reputeLords has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 171,650,688,603,708.31
Total Points: 171,659,912,179,244.56
No Message - thoughtsss have some popcorn m8 - sugarsmosley No Message - Lords 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigeons View Post
Why would anyone be imterested in this disgusting mismatch?
Floyd/conor is just of a mismatch if not worse.

They're will be a lot of people boycotting the Floyd fight so there might be some ratings for the Cotto fight, who knows.

Last edited by Lords; 08-14-2017 at 03:37 PM. Reason: of
Lords is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
cottos, fight, live?, watching

User Tag List