Clear All

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
    LOL Huck can't get a decision in Germany
    He should move to Texas.

Comment

Good judging!! Helps the damaged rep in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        I'm not even talking about this fight. And obviously there is something to it since Germany is routinely brought up when this topic arises in spite of hosting far less fights. Am I wrong?
        Do you ever read german forums?

And since you dont have a statistic, there's no way of saying you are right or not so we can dismiss your statement and move on.

Comment

At least German´s government doesn´t have the habit of calling other countries corrupt.

Comment

great scoring in the main event. i had afolabi by a point but wouldnt have disagreed at all if they gave it to huck. one of those fights thats just extremely close and a swing round one way or the other makes the diffrence. a draw was the best result, its fair and it sets up a third fight.

havent seen the mo harris fight though, if they really robbed him thats a shame. its always a shame but it kinda stings more with a guy like harris. when you think mo harris all you see is one of his violent KO losses, which is unfair bcuz he wasnt a bad fighter. beat some decent fighters but lost when it mattered. probably didnt make alot of money either. would be cool to see him have a moment again after all these years, messed up if they took that from him. have to watch to see whats up.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Do you ever read german forums?

And since you dont have a statistic, there's no way of saying you are right or not so we can dismiss your statement and move on.
              What do German forums have to do with anything? And obviously it can't be dismissed because the boxing world and fans have been complaining about this since Germany started regularly being a major market.

Comment

What do German forums have to do with anything? And obviously it can't be dismissed because the boxing world and fans have been complaining about this since Germany started regularly being a major market.
                Because you are only talking about the US scene. When talking about fans and boxing world what you really mean is US fans and US boxing. Nothing else.

Comment

I thought they would rob Afolabi, personally I had it 7-5 for Ola, but can't complain about the draw, several rounds were close. I'd like to see a replay to see if that KD that was ruled a slip was really a KD or not...

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    Because you are only talking about the US scene. When talking about fans and boxing world what you really mean is US fans and US boxing. Nothing else.

Really? I thought these forums were worldwide, because I've seen countless posters complain of the same thing, posters from the world over. Are fans and media from the US blind? Can we not spot a crappy decision in Germany as easily as we can in Texas? Can we not see there ratio of major fights here and over there? This has nothing to do with nationalism and everything to do with common sense.

Comment

Really? I thought these forums were worldwide, because I've seen countless posters complain of the same thing, posters from the world over. Are fans and media from the US blind? Can we not spot a crappy decision in Germany as easily as we can in Texas? Can we not see there ratio of major fights here and over there? This has nothing to do with nationalism and everything to do with common sense.
                      The world is far bigger than those who knows the english language.

Comment

Working...
                      X