Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Discussion] When Girls Cheat, Whos to Blame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You get mad at the person who owes you something......mainly the girl. If the guy is a friend, than him too but otherwise, the guy doesn't owe you anything the girl does.

Comment

It's either the wife is a hoe or you aren't taking care of your lady.

It's never the dude on the side. He's just like any of us, looking for some loving

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
        2 months bro. I swear out of those 60 days I can only remember 1, yeah 1 fuckin' day in which she was actually acting like a real sweet girlfriend. I tried to be patient and hang in there but it just got to a point where it was too much from her. Riding with guys, drinking with 'em, blushing at 'em while I was with her, etc. I honestly thought fuck this Mission Aborted lol. Anyone else looking at changing a hoe, its impossible.
        the truth.
        well at least she's not your problem anymore man, and you didn't stay longer with her. i've had my share of horrible relationships, but a friend of mine stayed with this girl for about 2 years. he boned her before they even started dating, biggest waste of time i've seen someone spend on a girl that wasn't worth it.

Comment

It's the girl's fault. Girls do things out of emotional or selfish reasons.

But once she cheats, you might as well leave her cause she's gone for good.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
            It's the girl's fault. Girls do things out of emotional or selfish reasons.

But once she cheats, you might as well leave her cause she's gone for good.
            exactly. if you forgive the slut, shes capable of doin it again cuz she knows youll just forgive her. might as well cut your losses now before you marry the hoe and suffer more later.

Comment

Working...
            X