Game of Thrones TV ONLY discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    Sansa is gonna marry her cousin lol
    She does have the worst luck doesn't she?

Comment

Originally posted by MR KOOL View Post
      Its just the type of people certain shows attract, which annoys me....

"I find these Games of thrones people really smug and cliquey"...

I have watched it afew times, on another boxing forum i wanted some insight into the characters because i had not watched it from the start....

And all i received was abuse, and endless nonsense about the books....

I think the hardcore fans of this show are really bizzare.

I have tried to get into the show, but i just thinks its incoherent and over dramatic....

Note: I like watching Eastenders, its the only show i watch! its a soap opera in the UK...haha.
      No smug book readers in this thread, so if you end up watching the show again this thread is for you. If not, no worries, plenty of other shows out there.

Comment

Hodor going beast mode was dope

Comment

i have no problem with it as long as sansa breast feeds him on cam.

Comment

Gosh not more Games of thrones groupies.....

"You guys are everywhere, remember how girls used to feel about Shakin Stevens in the 80's..?"...
            Its just the type of people certain shows attract, which annoys me....

"I find these Games of thrones people really smug and cliquey"...

I have watched it afew times, on another boxing forum i wanted some insight into the characters because i had not watched it from the start....

And all i received was abuse, and endless nonsense about the books....

I think the hardcore fans of this show are really bizzare.

I have tried to get into the show, but i just thinks its incoherent and over dramatic....

Note: I like watching Eastenders, its the only show i watch! its a soap opera in the UK...haha.
            a poster named mr.kool calling people smug and cliquey b*tching about the most popular show on television at the moment smdh.... that's real rich. if you hate the show why are you here?

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
            yeah.. i honestly don't find games of thrones that good.. i find it boring many times.. but i do watch it... i like a number of tv series more than GOT, like silicon valley, homeland, true blood, etc..
            go enjoy your teeny bopping vampire f @ggot love story bull**** and a show which is basically a mouthpiece for american imperialism which just killed its most interesting character.

why are yall even here?

Comment

The Crows storming Crasters Keep was badarse. I've criticized Kit Harington (John Snow), and I'm still not a fan of his acting, but dude is doing a better job this season.

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
                Thoughts on tonight's episode? I thought the Jon Snow scene was badass!
                That guy he fought was like one of those chefs that throws the knifes around and **** while cooking your food in front of you.

I wish I could have enjoyed Bran and company's escape more, but when he left Hodor and the poor ****** was all freaked out, I just felt bad. Poor guy, like it isn't traumatizing enough to have someone take over his mind. I was even rooting for something like that to happen and still felt bad.

Comment

That seems pretty standard in Westeros. It's more bad luck that she has to marry that cousin.

Comment

Good episode. I am waiting for Tyrions trial to get underway. I starting to really notice the stalling.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                      a poster named mr.kool calling people smug and cliquey b*tching about the most popular show on television at the moment smdh.... that's real rich. if you hate the show why are you here?

go enjoy your teeny bopping vampire f @ggot love story bull**** and a show which is basically a mouthpiece for american imperialism which just killed its most interesting character.

why are yall even here?
                      Lol why are you so mad. Did I say anything bad? I've watched ALL episodes of GoT and I plan to watch all remaining episodes which is still a lot. I look forward every Sunday to watch hbos GoT, Silicon Valley, veep.

Stop acting like a little girl just because I find other tv series more exciting.

I find walking dead a bit boring too. I definitely like GoT more than walking dead.

Comment

Working...
                      X