Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

floyd/jmm tale of the tape (floyd is the smaller man people!)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floyd/jmm tale of the tape (floyd is the smaller man people!)

looks to me like floyd is the smaller man no? he has more reach. but that seems to be his only advantage aside from speed which can't really be measured being that he is quicker than light. lol.

are his legs the difference maker? i hear the bigger your legs or the better base you have the harder you hit.

Please, these stats mean nothing. And can even vary depending on the time of day!

Consider this, when Floyd was 18 years of age he was making 130 and after a very fine run he couldn't make the weight anymore by around the age of 20 (I tihnk it was 20)?

As you get older, you have to go up in weight - your frame fills out.

Marquez didn't even NEED to move up from 130 when he was THIRTYFIVE years old. He is a small lightweight, let alone a small Welterweight. The guy would still be at 130 if it were not for Pacquiao probably.

Floyd on the other hand looks fine at Welterweight and has fought in the Junior Middle division.

Yes I am also aware Floyd fights near his weigh-in weight but he is clearly bigger than JMM. To suggest otherwise is obscene.

Comment

Originally posted by magnus View Post

looks to me like floyd is the smaller man no? he has more reach. but that seems to be his only advantage aside from speed which can't really be measured being that he is quicker than light. lol.

are his legs the difference maker? i hear the bigger your legs or the better base you have the harder you hit.
      they get those numbers from floyd when he was at 130? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Red_Juice View Post
        Please, these stats mean nothing. And can even vary depending on the time of day!

Consider this, when Floyd was 18 years of age he was making 130 and after a very fine run he couldn't make the weight anymore by around the age of 20 (I tihnk it was 20)?

Marquez didn't even NEED to move up from 130 when he was THIRTYFIVE years old. He is a small lightweight, let alone a small Welterweight. The guy would still be at 130 if it were not for Pacquiao probably.

Floyd on the other hand looks fine at Welterweight and has fought in the Junior Middle division.

Yes I am also aware Floyd fights near his weigh-in weight but he is clearly bigger than JMM. To suggest otherwise is obscene.
        i have just been educated. thank you sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Red_Juice View Post

for real. I am so sick of people acting like because the freak of nature Floyd doesnt put on a lot of weight after a weigh in means that all fighters should be fighting at their fight night weight. Most people need to weight drain to fight people their size, Floyd doesnt. He is in perfect shape at the 147 limit. That doesnt mean he is not a 147 lber, anyone who cannot make 140 is a 147 lber.

Comment

Originally posted by BmoreBrawler View Post
            for real. I am so sick of people acting like because the freak of nature Floyd doesnt put on a lot of weight after a weigh in means that all fighters should be fighting at their fight night weight. Most people need to weight drain to fight people their size, Floyd doesnt. He is in perfect shape at the 147 limit. That doesnt mean he is not a 147 lber, anyone who cannot make 140 is a 147 lber.
            Cheers, thanks guys. Could I get some green k by the way? I've been raped by the Klitshcko brigade a few times.

Comment

Lol at Floyd smaller than JMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO jajajajajaj!!!!!!!!

Comment

i hope HBO adds an "expanded chest dimension" row in the tale of the tape just for this fight

Comment

Lol

Fist: Floyd - 8" / Marquez - 11.5"

Floyd has little hands, lol..........

............he must have a little weenie, lol.

Comment

Nah Mayweather is bigger, JMM chest and biceps are huge though

Comment

Working...
                    X