Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dubois Gives Deontay Wilder The Edge To Beat Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the Dubois comments, I’ve got no problem with people picking Wilder in this match, though I do think that they tend to focus a lot on Wilders strengths and ignoring his weaknesses.

Same happens the other way round as well. Both have a lot of contrasting advantages in this fight and that’s what makes it such a great match up

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      You know I’m a fair man and I give credit where credit is due. However your confidence should not stem from that fact that Joshua can not dunk a basketball..... . Just forward to 2min 49seconds and listen to your champion try to make sense out of nonsense and the interviewer is nodding because they are both just as stupid as each other........ The funny thing is he is so proud of the point he made.���� We are putting paws �� on you fight night.

https://youtu.be/K1igbunp2BE

N.b.... Please take into consideration we both refer to our fighters as we as it’s a joint operation . You better believe if Joshua is on the canvas knocked out cold that I will also be out cold on my fake Persian rugs
      Lol.. well you better wash that persian with some fabric softner and run the fluffcycle twice.. because wilder will be hostile, agile and mobile come fight night!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        He only didn’t look good if you overrated him in the first place imo. He dominated 2 top 10 opponents, one top 5 and a fellow titlist, barely lost a round and won both fights.

If people were expecting flawless displays then of course they would be disappointed. Even top tier greats (absolutely not putting AJ in that category) struggled with what we would think of as average contenders. Watch Louis vs Godoy I, Marciano vs Lastarza I and others like it. Hell how about Lewis vs Rahman, Tyson vs Douglas etc.

Just because you aren’t the best in the word doesn’t mean you can’t give the top guys a lot to think about. Especially someone as inexperienced as Joshua
        I totally agree let’s not forget that Deontay has looked like dog poop💩 against basic fighters such as Washington who other limited fighters have looked great against. In any case this isn’t a compare and contrast exercise . Let’s get this fight made and settle this heavyweight clash once and for all

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
          I think Dubois would be a good sparring partner for Wilder if he's fighting Joshua, Dubois knows Joshua very well, and they are a similar height and build.... I think Dubois could mimic Joshua's style very well.
          Agreed, Dubois is a huge tough son of gun. Wilder can get a really good idea of focused robotic rangy aggressiveness - familiarizing himself with this tall built tank (not saying he's robotic, but he's big strong and aggressive). Another few fights and Dubois is ready to give AJ all he can handle......his mindset would be the determining factor.....because imo, he has the skillset to embarrass AJ if he's confident with it....

Comment

Part of me wants to root for Joshua because he does things the right way. Good technique, great physique. He seems like a hardworker and decent dude.

But Wilder seems to want it more, gets the crazy KO’s and has the confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
              Just go look at Dubois' picture - because I know you don't know what he looks like or who he is. It's not shocking that he'd pick Windmill.
              You are one of the dumbest posters on here. They both are black. Do you see the Nigerian tattoo on AJ arm? Windmill would break your jaw

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                You are one of the dumbest posters on here. They both are black. Do you see the Nigerian tattoo on AJ arm? Windmill would break your jaw
                The racism and jealousy from dark-skinned dudes against light-skinned dudes is constant and immoral, but what can you do? Might have to knock a few out in self-defense... that's about it, right?

Comment

AJ is what's considered light skinned nowadays? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    I totally agree let’s not forget that Deontay has looked like dog poop💩 against basic fighters such as Washington who other limited fighters have looked great against. In any case this isn’t a compare and contrast exercise . Let’s get this fight made and settle this heavyweight clash once and for all
                    Lol.. this fight will either be like tyson bruno one or tyson bruno two. Wilder being tyson of course! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                      I think Dubois would be a good sparring partner for Wilder if he's fighting Joshua, Dubois knows Joshua very well, and they are a similar height and build.... I think Dubois could mimic Joshua's style very well.
                      Height and build ok. But Joshua is way more defensively conscious, which could lead to miscalculations. Now, if he could get Dubois and Yoka it would be perfect

Comment

Working...
                      X