Collapse
No announcement yet.

So far in 2018 I’ve f***ed 60 different hoes and all can’t do **** about that

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So far in 2018 I’ve f***ed 60 different hoes and all can’t do **** about that

So my dude Jules bet me that I couldn’t fuck 100 bitches in a single calendar year. I’m at 60 right now

I did the most damage on a trip to South America, when I was in Brazil them hoes wanted so much of my rich, fly lookin black ass

Y’all can do **** about that

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    So my dude Jules bet me that I couldn’t fuck 100 bitches in a single calendar year. I’m at 60 right now

I did the most damage on a trip to South America, when I was in Brazil them hoes wanted so much of my rich, fly lookin black ass

Reported for lying. You don't like women and you're not black. Screenshots taken in case you try to lie your way out of this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

Dressing your hand up 60 different ways still makes you a ****** boy. Lie to me again and I'll wreck you.

Comment

60 different hoes

1 fleshlight

Comment

that's nice

Comment

PrettyBoy32 is not black! He is whiter than a cup of rice on a paper plate in a blizzard...

He wishes he was black but it's not happening. HE IS WHITE.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
              Dressing your hand up 60 different ways still makes you a ****** boy. Lie to me again and I'll wreck you.

Comment

And you cant do **** about the fact that trump is your president and owns your life.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  60 different hoes

1 fleshlight

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    60 different hoes

1 fleshlight

Comment

Working...
                    X