I am excited for my moment of death

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Okay. I stand correct.
    Now imagine how many urns we can fit in there if those are bodies. We can fit at least 15 times more urns in there.

Real Christians have common sense so wont be cremating. On the other hand, those that do cremate usually put the urns in their homes or in cemeteries.

Moreover, government morgues are over piling all over

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
      Real Christians have common sense so wont be cremating. On the other hand, those that do cremate usually put the urns in their homes or in cemeteries.

Moreover, government morgues are over piling all over
      Red - What's that common sense?
      Yellow - What?

Comment

Red - What's that common sense?
        Yellow - What?
        For like the fourth time, the age old ritual of abiding by the natural cycles of life and death.

But like most liberals you make a stand toward the complete opposite of common sense such as culling babies and moose farts, shatting in the little girl's room, ape animism to making hideously huge and unsustainable morgues

Comment

For like the fourth time, the age old ritual of abiding by the natural cycles of life and death.

But like most liberals you make a stand toward the complete opposite of common sense such as culling babies and moose farts, shatting in the little girl's room, ape animism to making hideously huge and unsustainable morgues
          Red - Burial is a source of environmental contaminants including the casket.

Yellow - Son Of God here

Comment

Red - Burial is a source of environmental contaminants including the casket.

Yellow - Son Of God here
            That is easily curtailed and like I said, the embalming solutions kill human disease and then the plants are actually helped by the embalming agents.

Cremation on the other hand has been causing ecological disasters in India, Britain, the US, etc.. Funny thing is that liberals are up in arms to ban all burning including wood for BBQ and heat but praise the billowing smoke of human flesh

Comment

That is easily curtailed and like I said, the embalming solutions kill human disease and then the plants are actually helped by the embalming agents.

Cremation on the other hand has been causing ecological disasters in India, Britain, the US, etc.. Funny thing is that liberals are up in arms to ban all burning including wood for BBQ and heat but praise the billowing smoke of human flesh
              Sources, please.

Comment

Or you for standard or natural burial? You keep praising embalming fluid. So which one are you for?

Comment

Or you for standard or natural burial? You keep praising embalming fluid. So which one are you for?
                  I'm for more natural embalming agents

Comment

I'm for more natural embalming agents
                    Such as?
                    Because embalming fluids are quite toxic.

Am I gonna get the sources I requested?

Why did you delete that post?

Comment

Sources, please.
                      The source is on image

Comment

Working...
                      X