Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gotta respect Pacquiao, he put up a poll and let the fans vote and Honored it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta respect Pacquiao, he put up a poll and let the fans vote and Honored it

The fans wanted Khan and he won, Arum wanted Horn who was bottom of the poll. pacquiao insisted on giving the fans the fight they wanted. Unlike mayweather who put up two polls asking the fans who they wanted him to fight next, khan won the polls yet he opted for maidana and didnt honor the fans demand.

Arum will probably put Horn on the undercard, he should put horn in with either bradley or vargas

Yea i wanted Khan too ,and i think casuals will love this fight ,Khan allways give good fights ,Maidana ,Garcia ,Alvarez ,Lamont etc .

and he is likable with flashy style ,even my bro who dont watch sports in genaral ,loved Khan vs Peterson and was angry that he was robbed ,makeing my bro invested in sport is hard af ,good job Khan lol.

Pacquiao also flashy when my bro saw Pac ,he was like holy **** do Pac vs Khan ,well finnaly it comes true

Comment

It was a good move from the Pacman. It erased all doubts and accusations of him cherrypicking by fighting a guy that the fans actually wanted to see.

Comment

Unlike Floyd,

Who did make a poll before and didn't honor his own polls lol

AMIR KHAN WINS FAN POLL ON WHO FLOYD MAYWEATHER WILL FIGHT NEXT!

If boxing superstar Floyd Mayweather (45-0, 26 KOs) is going to stand by his recent fan poll, then his next fight will come against Amir Khan (28-3, 20 KOs) at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on May 3.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ill-fight-next

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          It was a good move from the Pacman. It erased all doubts and accusations of him cherrypicking by fighting a guy that the fans actually wanted to see.
          i still is a cherry pick, khan was sleeping with his eyes open in his last fight

Comment

It is funny the only reason most even mention Manny these days is just to mention Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
              It is funny the only reason most even mention Manny these days is just to mention Mayweather
              Yeah to show who among fighters has a vagina hahahaha

I guess those who duck his own polls which was voted by his own fans is the biggest pussay move a boxer can make ain't it? hahaha
              Last edited by Spoon23; 03-01-2017, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                The fans wanted Khan and he won, Arum wanted Horn who was bottom of the poll. pacquiao insisted on giving the fans the fight they wanted. Unlike mayweather who put up two polls asking the fans who they wanted him to fight next, khan won the polls yet he opted for maidana and didnt honor the fans demand.

Arum will probably put Horn on the undercard, he should put horn in with either bradley or vargas
                At the Mayweather Promotions website, Khan beat Maidana 57% to 43%. Floyd said fuk that ill fight Maidana lol

Mannys poll had Khan winning as well. He honored it.

Comment

So did that Arab millionaire end up putting up that $36mil for the fight?

If so, damn boxing promoters are sleeping on the power in the middle east.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    i still is a cherry pick, khan was sleeping with his eyes open in his last fight
                    From a much larger guy that everyone knew what would happen. Shame on Canelo for fighting the smaller guy. Props for Khan for trying.

Comment

Working...
                    X