• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Satanic Ceremony on the steps of a state capitol

Was that beercules at the end?

Comment

Comment

Honestly just thinking back to that thread on satanism we had the rules seem pretty reasonable, I mean especially compared to rules of Christianity and the other main religions.

Comment

its a better AND SAFER religion than Islam.

ive never heard of a satanist blowing up a plane and crashing it into a building.

ive never heard of a satanist suicide bomber.

Comment

The 2 greatest comandments of Christ were Love God and your neighbor as yourself. Making killing in the name of the Most High a direct contradiction.

But if people actually paid attention, they'd see that the roman catholics and their symbols are the symbols of other gods. Like osiris and isis and tammuz, for starters.

Comment

Lol they made it something very childish. Anton Lavey didn't even believe in a literal devil like most of the people at that ceremony, but he would applaud them for bucking the system.

Comment

the whole time all I thought was I bet she takes in the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Lol they made it something very childish. Anton Lavey didn't even believe in a literal devil like most of the people at that ceremony, but he would applaud them for bucking the system.
                  Satanism existed before Anton Lavey came along.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Satanism existed before Anton Lavey came along.
                    And? Lavey is the founder of the church of satan and generally regarded as the face of satanism. What are you suggesting? These are other satanists belonging to another organization?

Comment

Working...
                    X