Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saludar vs Mcwilliams fight Nov 25 in Miami for mandatory shot at Gallo Estrada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saludar vs Mcwilliams fight Nov 25 in Miami for mandatory shot at Gallo Estrada

I assume it's on the pbc card.... probably televised in the slot Rigo was supposed to have...

Arroyo should wipe saludar out with no problem. Him and Estrada is a great fight. Gonzalez needs to step up his competition. He's falling behind amnat and Estrada.

Comment

mcwilliams should target a rematch with ruenroeng, he could probably win it with a different referee

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Arroyo should wipe saludar out with no problem. Him and Estrada is a great fight. Gonzalez needs to step up his competition. He's falling behind amnat and Estrada.
        Amnat - Casimero, Zou, Arroyo, Ioka, Fuentes
        Gallo - Marquez, Asenjo, Alvarez, Segura, Mepranum, Melindo, Viloria
        Roman - Viloria, Sosa, Fuentes, Yaegashi

All that's really left is for them to fight each other.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          Amnat - Casimero, Zou, Arroyo, Ioka, Fuentes
          Gallo - Marquez, Asenjo, Alvarez, Segura, Mepranum, Melindo, Viloria
          Roman - Viloria, Sosa, Fuentes, Yaegashi

All that's really left is for them to fight each other.

Pretty much. Estrada is about to fight again this November or December. I suppose if Roman doesn't accept a rematch for his return around March of next year or so, Estrada has a nice fall back plan in the winner of the Saludar vs McWilliams fight. If Roman sticks to his guns of only fighting 2 or possibly 3 fights a year, then I would think he rematch would fall in the mid to late part of 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
            Pretty much. Estrada is about to fight again this November or December. I suppose if Roman doesn't accept a rematch for his return around March of next year or so, Estrada has a nice fall back plan in the winner of the Saludar vs McWilliams fight. If Roman sticks to his guns of only fighting 2 or possibly 3 fights a year, then I would think he rematch would fall in the mid to late part of 2016.
            Gallo/McWilliams and Roman/Ioka or Reveco on the same card, then the rematch during the summer at Stubhub.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              Gallo/McWilliams and Roman/Ioka or Reveco on the same card, then the rematch during the summer at Stubhub.
              We could only dream.

Roman vs Ioka would be an interesting fight, but I see a one sided win for Gonzalez. However, it would be a change of pace for Roman, considering the aged vets he's been handling lately.

Estrada vs McWilliams could be a barn burner. Unlike Amnat, Estrada likes to get into fire fights and can easily get placed in a tough spot. Melindo wobbled him, Viloria had him shaky, and he had his signature slow start resurface against Marquez. I think out of the fights mentioned, aside from the rematch, this one would be the most interesting with Arroyo having a greater shot at the upset due to his power.

Nonetheless, that would be a great card at an electric venue. Good post.

Comment

Didn't they already fight and why are they fighting again when it wasn't even competitive, so who's supposed to fight Casimero now

Comment

Originally posted by BattleAxePurist View Post
                  Didn't they already fight and why are they fighting again when it wasn't even competitive, so who's supposed to fight Casimero now

They did fight before but I believe that was an eliminator fight for the IBF strap, which Arroyo dominated and KO'd Saludar. Seeing as how they are now re matching for another shot at a champion under different sanctioning bodies, it's pretty much a re do.

Seeing as how Casimero lost his fight to Amnat, I'm not sure where he stands.

Comment

Working...
                  X