Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in NSB actually trained, fought, or happen to be trainer, whats your story

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    What are you from? you got some good hands man

not being critical, your stance is a lil square and you throw some arm punches but you do have solid technique, its just the trainer in me
    thank you.....im from Scotland! I dont mind any feedback. so thank you. I fight regularly.

on nsb very few people actually care about boxing.....they care more about boxers personal lives than actual fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      I have both, fought and now occasionally training fighters that seek my advice at the gym. I'm not a professional trainer or anything but I consider myself on of the most knowledgable people in this sport. I have never met someone as smart as me.

I did amateur boxing, 39-1 (avenged my loss by KO). I found a very good career outside of boxing so that's why I left it. I still have it though, I prepare HWs in sparring for fights at my gym and I'm 160. I move like a lightweight with the power of LHW/HW.

And I don't train or reach out to, people just come to me at my gym and I help them however I can. I don't share ALL my knowledge though.
      Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      LMAO!!!!!!!

Thanks Big Javi....that got me choking on my Kelogs!!!

Comment

yup i used to throw down in the streets,but being as i grew up in inglewood ca it was the norm,,i stayed knocking self proclammed G's out on the daily

Comment

Working...
        X