Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in NSB actually trained, fought, or happen to be trainer, whats your story

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    DAYUUUUM...How long did you kickbox??? are you still training
    Nah I stopped a long time ago. Was at Duke Roufus Gym (the old location). I'll still spar for fun but I'm well out of practice.

Comment

I would love to lift you up and throw you into a pool of Floyd's semen. Oh nevermind you would probably enjoy that too much.

Comment

Originally posted by ea22 View Post
        I would love to lift you up and throw you into a pool of Floyd's semen. Oh nevermind you would probably enjoy that too much.
        Why would you have a pool of Floyd's semen?

Comment

Originally posted by ea22 View Post
          You really took time out of your day to post sick shyt like that

How many alts do you have? My 11 year old son can up with something wity without being vulgar or overly...well...you know how you sound

Guess you're another keyboard warrior

Comment

I have both, fought and now occasionally training fighters that seek my advice at the gym. I'm not a professional trainer or anything but I consider myself on of the most knowledgable people in this sport. I have never met someone as smart as me.

I did amateur boxing, 39-1 (avenged my loss by KO). I found a very good career outside of boxing so that's why I left it. I still have it though, I prepare HWs in sparring for fights at my gym and I'm 160. I move like a lightweight with the power of LHW/HW.

And I don't train or reach out to, people just come to me at my gym and I help them however I can. I don't share ALL my knowledge though.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              I have both, fought and now occasionally training fighters that seek my advice at the gym. I'm not a professional trainer or anything but I consider myself on of the most knowledgable people in this sport. I have never met someone as smart as me.

I did amateur boxing, 39-1 (avenged my loss by KO). I found a very good career outside of boxing so that's why I left it. I still have it though, I prepare HWs in sparring for fights at my gym and I'm 160. I move like a lightweight with the power of LH noW/HW.

And I don't train or reach out to, people just come to me at my gym and I help them however I can. I don't share ALL my knowledge though.

Did you do any regional or national tourneys...seem like you were pretty good am

Comment

I would love to lift you up and throw you at DeadLikeMe where he can roundhouse kick you into a volcano

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

I did amateur boxing, 39-1 (avenged my loss by KO). I found a very good career outside of boxing so that's why I left it. I still have it though, I prepare HWs in sparring for fights at my gym and I'm 160. I move like a lightweight with the power of LHW/HW.

Comment

I would love to lift you up and throw you in with Larry. Lube that butthole son.

Comment

Boxed... Did so from a kid, thought basics from Father, and then started Training at one of the golden gloves gym in Portland. Boxes till my early 20's when injures from Football and work took me out. Always thought about trying to go straight to pro and no longer fight in the AMs, because of the lack of fights I was able to get.

Since leaving, i watch religiously; more older fights than new thanks to YouTube! Would love to make a couple bucks pro but doubtful.

Comment

Working...
                      X