Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gotta ride or die with my man Kirkland tonight! GET THAT GINGER!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    I don't think it's going past six Pea. Let's see if I'm right
    I think it can be really wild early, or one of those fights that you don't think can possibly last the distance, does.

I think it will be a good one.

Comment

Kirkland is already punch drunk. He shouldn't have accepted this fight. Canelo is going to end his career.

Comment

I see it pretty much the same as most of you. If Canelo wins its either from an early KO or decision. If Kirkland wins he has to survive the early heat and take him out late.

I'm watching the 24/7 right now. I'm so damn pumped! Anne Wolfe speaks the truth. "You can get him in shape but can you get him in shape to fight?" I want that woman to have my babies hahaha GOTTA BELIEVE IN KIRKLAND THO! GET THAT GINGER!

Comment

kirkland when he not cheating with wolfe is just a bum.

Canelo stops the ghetto trash inside of 4 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
            kirkland when he not cheating with wolfe is just a bum.

Canelo stops the ghetto trash inside of 4 rounds.
            lol, forgot about the mystery pills.

Comment

The way I see it, if Ishida can knock out Kirkland then so can Canelo.

Canelo should be able to El Perro Kirkland. He seems to excel at facing aggressive opponents. Where he seems to flounder is facing someone with ring generalship and defense.

Kirkland has neither. Canelo is the fairly obvious pick here

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                The way I see it, if Ishida can knock out Kirkland then so can Canelo.

Canelo should be able to El Perro Kirkland. He seems to excel at facing aggressive opponents. Where he seems to flounder is facing someone with ring generalship and defense.

Kirkland has neither. Canelo is the fairly obvious pick here
                But they said the same thing against Angulo and then Kirkland went into his back yard and beat the hell out him.

Comment

Perro gave Kirkland the openings because he lacks ring generalship and defense. Canelo has more ring generalship than Kirkland and Perro put together and is an all around good boxer puncher. He will prove to be more efficient and controlled than Kirkland and that will be the deciding factor.

Comment

Canelo is going down by the 5th. Fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                      Perro gave Kirkland the openings because he lacks ring generalship and defense. Canelo has more ring generalship than Kirkland and Perro put together and is an all around good boxer puncher. He will prove to be more efficient and controlled than Kirkland and that will be the deciding factor.
                      But Kirkland is the god damn boxing reincarnation of the terminator. He ALWAYS gets back up. Even against Ishida he could of gotten back up and continued. We don't know if Canelo can 12 full rounds of all out war or if he can even take the power of someone like James.

That's why this fight is so mouth watering. It's gonna get violent and we going to see if Canelo can give as good as he takes.

Comment

Working...
                      X