Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gotta ride or die with my man Kirkland tonight! GET THAT GINGER!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Luck To Both...I get Red Head picking His ass apart for 12 Rounds, maybe even dropping him a few times and or stopping him.

Depends on which Kirkland shows up and how his chin holds up. If he is reckless as usual with him keeping his hands down and not moving his head enough he gets picked apart. If his new Trainer got him to move his head move and to keep his guard up then this fight will be explosive with Canelo trying to box off of his Backfoot and Kirkland chasing him down.

Comment

Good fight but if kirkland thinks hes gonna outbox canelo (like some of his interviews seem to imply) it wont be close.

Comment

Originally posted by Shogunofharlem1 View Post
        Good fight but if kirkland thinks hes gonna outbox canelo (like some of his interviews seem to imply) it wont be close.
        If that's the case he's getting knocked out in the first round! But I saw an interview where he said Canelo won't be able to run forever and expects a war so I REALLY hope he just comes straight at him. It's his only shot.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
          Brought back the old avy. As much as I fear for his life without Anne Wolfe I still gotta ride or die with my dude! Prove me wrong James! Show us you can still be the same animal! I have my doubts but I can't turn on my dude like that!

GET THAT ****ING GINGER!
          Canelo will counter, outbox, and stop Kirkland. Better hand speed, boxing skills, and chin. A recipe for disaster for Kirkland.

Comment

Kirkland is coming to fight that's for sure.
            I just don't think he has the skill to get it done. He will be head hunting early and I expect Canelo to take advantage of that all night.

Comment

Kirkland has the power to turn a fight.

I think Cinna-biscuit stops him. Later rounds.

Respect the fandom, though. Good on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Kirkland has the power to turn a fight.

I think Cinna-biscuit stops him. Later rounds.

Respect the fandom, though. Good on you.
                I don't think it's going past six Pea. Let's see if I'm right

Comment

It seems the wheels are falling off before he makes it to the show (kirk). I can already hear his speech slurring. Hopefully he gets well compensated for tonight's fight, he deserves every penny.

Canelo will try to outsmart the slugger, Canelo's punching power will be key to keep Kirk from being too confident and staying in the fight. Kirkland seems mentally broken, but i doubt Canelo will tee off on a fresh Kirkland ala Angulo from the start.

Hopefully Canelo's chin gets tested in this fight and see the killler instinct come out, or lack of.

Enjoy the fight.

Comment

I have never liked Canelo tbh. He has decent combinations but something fraud about him.

Kirkland is an over achiever when I look at him. He's raw but if he comes for it, then good because I like excitement

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
                      Brought back the old avy. As much as I fear for his life without Anne Wolfe I still gotta ride or die with my dude! Prove me wrong James! Show us you can still be the same animal! I have my doubts but I can't turn on my dude like that!

GET THAT ****ING GINGER!
                      Listen here Nate, this is Elmerochingons key to victory, how it has to go down for Kirkland to get the W.

Kirkland needs to be active enough in the first rounds, and touch Canelo's body. But active enough where he doesn't get reckless and caught with something early.
                      Kirkland makes it through the 5-6 round, his chances increase. He should start to work the body with harder shots.

We all know Canelo gases late, by the end of the 7th, he can go all out and wear Canelo out and go for the KO.

That's the only way i see it, of course ruling out that he catches Canelo early with something early.

Comment

Working...
                      X