Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm confused. Shouldnt the diehard Floyd fans be pissed!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boogybro View Post
    But Floyd spanks Sleepuiao.
    Who knows, but he wasn't brave enough to find out.

Comment

man let me tell ya...fmj, and his diehards, should be getting, juan manual marquez, a rolls royce for xmas, for juan manuel marquez, doing fmj's, dirty work...for all you gonna hear now, is how juan manuel marquez, exposed manny pacquaio, as a bum that isn't on fmj's level...sheet, it took juan manual marquez, 4 fights, to finally close the lid on pacquaio...fmj, don't want that...he wants easy fights...lol

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
        i could have cared less i always thought that fight was a mismatch and only became such a big fight because of everyones hate for floyd combined with the fact that people are blinded by knockouts
        Who is "they"?

I bet you can't name me one member on here that doesn't/didn't want to see Pac/May.

Let's be real here, there's only one person stopping that fight. And it's the same guy stopping all Top Rank fighters from fighting GBP fighters.
        There u go.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          I know if I was a big Floyd fan and by Pac being KO'd practially kills any chance of the superfight happening, I would be pissed right now! They are celebrating as if it was Floyd who somehow beat Pac last night.

Now I am a big fan of both Pac and JMM and the only reason I am disappointed is because now all the hype and steam has been taken out of the so-called "superfight" between Floyd and Pac. So I ask.......Why are Floyd fans so happy? Wouldnt you have preferred Floyd stepped up and did what Marquez did last night?
          I am a Floyd fan. I am not pissed because I knew that the Mayweather/Pacquaio fight was never going to take place. Bob Arum would rather see Pac end up homless and broke rather than give him an opportunity to fight for a record purse against a fighter Arum hates. He did the same thing to Mayweather when Mayweather was fighting for Arum and asked him to make a fight against Oscar De La Hoya. Arum refused because he hated de la Hoya and did not care what was in the best interest if his fighter, Mayweather. That lack of caring was the reason why Mayweather left him and Cotto to, for that matter.

I am happy about the outcome because it proves what I have said all along -- that Pac is not as good as his hype and I thought Marquez received the shaft in the three previous fights.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
            i could have cared less i always thought that fight was a mismatch and only became such a big fight because of everyones hate for floyd combined with the fact that people are blinded by knockouts
            I imagine if there was a poll up after Pacman KO'd Cotto, as to whether the fight would be a mismatch, the vast majority of people would say no. You know that.

Only Floyd's fans would put down the Cotto win by saying "Cotto was in too many wars, over the hill", their own unique, narrow minded criteria. Their own criteria too fit reality to their closed beliefs.

Comment

No. Especially when there's potential opponents such as Canelo and Martinez out there. Why would you want to see a rematch with someone that Floyd shutout?
              I asked a question mother****er.

Comment

There u go.
                Being against seeing it, and just not caring are two completely different things.

Comment

Only a few of you puke mouthed, nonsense speaking, illegitimate whore sons of pacquiao are left barking about Mayweather. Take a page out of the smart pacfans playbook, when pac dont look phenominal shut da **** up!

Comment

Being against seeing it, and just not caring are two completely different things.
                    Haha.....yeah ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                      I asked a question mother****er.
                      Did u need hooked on phonics when you were a child? You asked if there was no demand of a rematch between Floyd and JMM. The first word in my reply was "NO" as in NO there is no demand for a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X