No announcement yet.

2 things from the Froch - Bute fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 things from the Froch - Bute fight.

1. How easy Bute was to hit, no movement either foot or head, he looked absolutely awful.

2. Frochs hand speed, massive improvement from the Ward fight where he lunged in slow. He really did feed off the crowd well, he was throwing 15 shot combos and they were all crisp quick punches.

Got to admit, I thought Bute would beat Froch fairly easily, never write Carl off though, he has the biggest heart, the best chin and he knows how to win at all costs, Britain should be very proud of him.

Hopefully Kessler next, I think he'll knock him out too, then a possible unification with Stielglitz/Abraham? Don't want to see him fight Ward again, no matter how
    Good Froch was last night, Ward is just a level above, he and Mayweather are miles ahead of the rest. Wouldn't mind Martinez/Froch at 164????

You're right. Bute's movement was terrible, even amateurish.

I don't see his camp activating the rematch clause.

Comment

Carl Froch has suffered from a lack of respect in Britain. The average joe knows Haye, Khan ect.

People SHOULD now know Froch if they don't already. He should be respected, man's earned it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
        Carl Froch has suffered from a lack of respect in Britain. The average joe knows Haye, Khan ect.

People SHOULD now know Froch if they don't already. He should be respected, man's earned it.
        agree. froch is a good fighter he should get more exposure

Comment

He got Bute early and had him second guessing his movements. He took control from the get go and I enjoyed it.

Comment

I still don't see how anyone could think Bute beats Froch & easy. I for 1 knew Bute was always the bigger man, fought bums, had a suspect stamina & chin. I actually feel bad for him, being lied to like they did.

Comment

Froch is a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post

i heard nobody gives a crap about khan over there.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintGeorge View Post
                  1. How easy Bute was to hit, no movement either foot or head, he looked absolutely awful.
                  actually... bute head movement was good... he could've used better foot movement, but he was being the aggressor and so he couldn't turn froch as he was stalking froch

2. Frochs hand speed, massive improvement from the Ward fight where he lunged in slow. He really did feed off the crowd well, he was throwing 15 shot combos and they were all crisp quick punches.
                  I thought froch was slapping more than usual... I don't think he was closing his fists to get a little more speed on his punches

Got to admit, I thought Bute would beat Froch fairly easily, never write Carl off though, he has the biggest heart, the best chin and he knows how to win at all costs, Britain should be very proud of him.
                  I never thought bute would beat froch easily, cause bute never been in the ring with the kind of competition that froch has... but I thought bute would do a lot better than this.

Hopefully Kessler next, I think he'll knock him out too, then a possible unification with Stielglitz/Abraham?
                  The Kessler rematch would be a good scrap to watch, but I don't wanna see him fight AA again.

Don't want to see him fight Ward again, no matter how Good Froch was last night, Ward is just a level above, he and Mayweather are miles ahead of the rest.
                  Froch should fight Ward again, but not on the West Coast... maybe in Nottingham... Ward is a world champ... not a Oakland champ.

Wouldn't mind Martinez/Froch at 164????
                  Sergio martinez??? Sergio is too small... and Froch can't get to 164.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                    actually... bute head movement was good... he could've used better foot movement, but he was being the aggressor and so he couldn't turn froch as he was stalking froch

I thought froch was slapping more than usual... I don't think he was closing his fists to get a little more speed on his punches

I never thought bute would beat froch easily, cause bute never been in the ring with the kind of competition that froch has... but I thought bute would do a lot better than this.

The Kessler rematch would be a good scrap to watch, but I don't wanna see him fight AA again.

Froch should fight Ward again, but not on the West Coast... maybe in Nottingham... Ward is a world champ... not a Oakland champ.

Sergio martinez??? Sergio is too small... and Froch can't get to 164.
                    Froch could easily make 164, could easily make 160, but would never happen anyway sergio would rather call out much smaller men but would not dream of fighting anyone slightly bigger,

Anyways Kessler vs Froch II thats what its all about!
                    Andre Ward might be the man in the division but he will never be a superstar, he will never put bums on seats outside of his home town, granted he is a very talented fighter but he just isnt marketable and know one gives a **** about him despite losing to Ward Froch is the man at 168

Comment

Working...
                    X