Collapse
No announcement yet.

Student Goes Crazy Because A KFC Store Got Closed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All men should hit the gym after watching this.

We need to get big enough so that when crazy b*tches push us we dont fly like ragdolls.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      Student Goes Crazy Because A KFC Store Got Closed

The vids got nothing to do with chicken -- its a evolution class and the babe, who obviously has some mental issues was triggered by a statement she misinterpreted.

Got nothing to do with Chickens and by the way ... the next time I'm at chick-fil-a, I'm gonna take a few pics of all the people that are not Black. Maybe someone can explain why chicken shops are associated with people of color, when clearly every-bodies on the bandwagon.
      I think chappelle said it best: "Let me tell you somethin if you don’t like chicken and watermelon, something is wrong with you, there is something wrong with you! Where are all these people who don't like Chicken and Watermelon?"

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
        Look dude {Bobby No Sex} its no biggie ... I'm just saying, if you want to express yourself about stereotypical\racial topics, step out into the world and be direct. Its just not cool to do it while you're safe and sound at home.

And for the record, I'm cool with racists and those who stereotype ... as long as they have the balls to be forthright and honest in the real world. But when they tip-toe in the real world, but stomp online .... then that's foul.
        Geez chill the fawk down homey

Comment

What about this video suggest KFC?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            It's because you baited people by saying a "black" person flipped their shit because KFC closed. Which is stereotype that all black people love chicken. Which can be interpreted as racism.

Enough of logic.

chill da fawk out. its pretty funny

Comment

Comment

......what's racist about this?

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  The only chicken I dont eat is the one girls eat where they put 30 kilo's of green veggies in a "salad" and add like 30 grams of chicken pieces hidden like gold nuggets
                  Those girls already have you part-way brainwashed,
                  'cause what you described doesn't count as 'chicken'.

Comment

Chicken is serious business.

Comment

... These videos don't help my thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                      X