**New York Knicks bandwagon thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lin - 21 pts, 9 assists, 7 reb, 4 stls

williams - 38 pts, 6 assists, 4 reb, 1 stl

williams had a monster scoring game but lin had a very decent overall game himself.

plus lin would have doubled his assists if his teammates converted easy shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
      Ah, he is not going anywhere man. I like lin, but the last thing the nba needs is another tebow story.
      are you drunk?

i mean, you better be.

Comment

• Originally posted by heat27 View Post
        did your ass even watch the game? Lol
        its not how many shots he took him just being on the court makes the knicks worse Amare and Melo on the same 5 is ridiculas knicks needs to score over 100 every game to win

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
          Gasol? wth.
          what? ..........

Comment

• Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
            its not how many shots he took him just being on the court makes the knicks worse Amare and Melo on the same 5 is ridiculas knicks needs to score over 100 every game to win
            Explain to me what you saw tonight by melo that shows it his fault?
            Don't tell me cause he is on the court lol
            All that show is you didn't watch the game and can't answer my question

Comment

TO. He commits more turnovers than Lin tonight. Go figure.

Comment

I wasnt basing that on just tonight game more on Melo career and don't tell me that the Nets and Williams were hot tonight it was also because knicks D almost like they said **** it on D

Comment

I wasnt basing that on just tonight game more on Melo career and don't tell me that the Nets and Williams were hot tonight it was also because knicks D almost like they said **** it on D
                  Lol that what I thought..you didn't watch the game
                  Stay with your bulls and leave the knicks talk to the people who watch the games and not the box scores.

Comment

Lol that what I thought..you didn't watch the game
                    Stay with your bulls and leave the knicks talk to the people who watch the games and not the box scores.
                    I watched the highlights man we didn't get that **** in chicago TNT had Dallas vs Boston and giving updates don't be mad tho I been saying that for a long ass time the minute Melo gets back the knicks would go back to suck mode.
                    in other news MVP is back and ****ting on D's
                    Last edited by immortal tech; 02-20-2012, 11:50 PM.

Comment

I watched the highlights man we didn't get that **** in chicago TNT had Dallas vs Boston and giving updates don't be mad tho I been saying that for a long ass time the minute Melo gets back the knicks would go back to suck mode.
                      in other news MVP is back and ****ting on D's

You watch the highlights lol.

You just saying they going back to sucking without backing your opinion with facts.
                      I know y that is? Cause you haven't watch this team play this season till lin come along
                      And I bet you didn't watch them last season too.so you have no clue what been the problem with this team before lin.

Like I said stay with bulls.something you know about.

Comment

Working...
                      X