Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz chooses not to beat up military hero for cheating with his girl friend.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That shows he's intelligent under extreme pressure. Doubt I could do it.

Good fight coming up!

Comment

His fugly beezy cheated on him?

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
        true.. if your girl cheated on u then obviously u werent doing something right or she was just a straight up h0e so cant hate on the guy she cheated with unless dude starts talking smack then thats a different story.
        agreed...couldnt say it better

Comment

Makes me admire him even more!!!! He's a real man while Maywether is a spoiled and arrogant wannabe thug.

Comment

Originally posted by MRMREC View Post
            Guess this didn't make it on to 24/7 or boxingscene.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...,7112308.story

He is right though.
            So basically Ortiz's girlfriend was starving sexually?I always had a feeling Ortiz was gay

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              That still doesn't explain why he didn't hit his girlfriend.

mayweather would have beat that b*tch up

Comment

She must have skills that blinded ortiz, good that he moved on. No need to beat up the guy and he is correct he'd be smudged all over the newspaper headlines. Ortiz needs to get some fine tail he still young.

Comment

His ex is butt ugly

Comment

Dudes be cracking me up with that save-a-hoe mentality. I can't even name the amount of women that i've ****ed that claimed they didn't have a man, when come to find out they was lying. Women lie, a lot. Matter of fact whenever I meet a new girl,(not now, but when I was single). I stopped asking if they got a man. I asked them who they was ****ing. cause lemme tell ya you ask if she got a man, if she says no, technically she wouldn't be lying just because she ****ing someone. So I get straight to the point, so, who you ****ing?

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                      And why is that? She is the one that did you wrong not the guy who has zero obligation to you.

Getting pissed at the guy only comes into play when you have some kind of personal relationship with the guy also ( Friend, family, co-worker, etc..) but a random guy? Nah thats all on your girl.
                      You sound like a guy who got his ass beat for **** like that, lol.
                      When this type of thing goes down, logical and rational thinking goes out the window.

Comment

Working...
                      X