Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Help Where can I find really good dvd's about Muhammad Ali's life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Where can I find really good dvd's about Muhammad Ali's life?

Ali DVDs are for Boxing noobs.

Comment

he is an ugly looking ****... and sounded annoying like a ******...

Comment

Originally posted by Nani Loc View Post
        Ali DVDs are for Boxing noobs.
        im not a boxing noobs lol i just want to get some quality footage of the greatest

Comment

all ali dvds r abt stupid vietnam war or cultural this or social that-- i just want dvds about his fights, about his training, about the funny **** he said!!!

but nooooooooooooooo all the dvds got be about some stupid race, social crap who cares.

Comment

"Muhammad Ali - The Whole Story" (1996) 2-hrs.

See if you can get it online from youtube.

"Facing Ali" (2009) is not too bad.

Comment

Facing Ali is a pretty good DVD but it actually focuses on his oponents

Comment

espn has really done a great job with their Ali dvd's, like many who know a lot of Ali.......but they add great info not that tired story of just clay, islam, war, champion, champion again. big lots is the place to buy cheap espn Ali dvds less that five bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Elbichogrande View Post
                  Facing Ali is a pretty good DVD but it actually focuses on his oponents
                  Correct. Tribune and commentaries from past opponent. What amazes me is Chuvalo's mental condition. Lookin the way he was taking hits....he is perfectly fine now!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                    There have been several documentaries about Muhammad Ali. Some have focused specifically on certain periods of his life (ie. When We Were Kings, Thriller In Manila, Muhammad & Larry) and there have been some other curious documentaries such as Facing Ali which focuses primarily on his opponents, as was previously mentioned.

Muhammad Ali - The Whole Story is a solid DVD but not the best.

Muhammad Ali - Through The Eyes Of The World is one of the best.

There was another pretty comprehensive Ali documentary I saw on the Bio Channel last year which was superb, also. I'll have to research the name of that DVD.

If you want megaupload links just send me a PM and I'll help you out.

Comment

Working...
                    X