Collapse
No announcement yet.

Props to the Vets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Four Men who survived wars raised me essentially as a child.

All deceased, never forgotten, and I'll always remember what they taught me about global affair and survival. Soldiers are everything to me.

When I see Joe Blow in fatigue I have to at least say something to him that reinforces why I think he/she is doing a great job.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Amen to that.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        My late Grandfather was a decorated WWII vet, My late Great Uncle (His Brother) a decorated WWII and Vietnam vet, My Uncle a Vietnam vet, and my Father was a Vietnam Vet. I feel like it's about time for me to follow suit at times because I have that kid left out of the party feeling. It's just a huge chance and the change I'd be worried about. Scared of dying? **** that **** I'll die for them and my people, I'm more so worried about failing.

What good am I if I just get shot? Better served as Intel.

Not a day goes by that I don't think about my need to be a Soldier.
        I would be extremely proud to serve with you Run. And would have no problem going into battle with you. I think that you would make a fine Soldier bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          My late Grandfather was a decorated WWII vet, My late Great Uncle (His Brother) a decorated WWII and Vietnam vet, My Uncle a Vietnam vet, and my Father was a Vietnam Vet. I feel like it's about time for me to follow suit at times because I have that kid left out of the party feeling. It's just a huge chance and the change I'd be worried about. Scared of dying? **** that **** I'll die for them and my people, I'm more so worried about failing.

What good am I if I just get shot? Better served as Intel.

Not a day goes by that I don't think about my need to be a soldier.
          I would take a bullet for you brother, that's how much i love you. *no *****

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
            ^^^^^^^This is EXACTLY how I feel bruh.

Comment

Props for no school.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                Same. I love the Cuban Playboy ^^^. *No *****

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                ^^^^^^^This is EXACTLY how I feel bruh.
                You're the Man.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Street Marines. Veteran of the Drug War.

Comment

My family just buried my grandfather on monday he was a WWII Vet. Had the whole 21 gun salute and flag ceremony it was a really intense moment. Also, my brother is currently training for the Army Rangers and may go overseas within the next year or two.

Much respect to all veterans and people who served.
                    Last edited by Danny Gunz; 11-11-2010, 02:36 PM.

Comment

To the members that have served or are serving and to all the famly members that have served in the armed services I give full respect on this day attributed to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X