No announcement yet.

The Lounge Is Mine, Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stones! View Post

PB32's style consists of posting diseased vaginas, feces and 2-Bob jokes about funny looking hats. That is not even close to my mimicry of another's posting style. Not even close. PB32's style is child's play and any simpleton can do it.

The Rip is the name you should be using, you know, that Floridian thug who decimated you for years and made you his personal fuck-toy? The one who exposed that Dominican wench as a little wanton.

You are not fit to copy his style, mate. You jacked his style, as am I. Don't be trying to play that BS card with me, la.

How's that for pwnage?
    You are crazy. Rip was one of the strongest lounge posters on this thread, and I went shot for shot with him, and I always made it interesting, he never beat me. You try having an e-war with him. Back in 08 Rip would have made you quit boxingscene, ****.

I never jacked anyone's style.

Comment

Damn starkiller has me on ignore in his Inception thread.

I had a few good paragraphs to dish out.
      WTH is he ignoring you for?,

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        You are crazy. Rip was one of the strongest lounge posters on this thread, and I went shot for shot with him, and I always made it interesting, he never beat me. You try having an e-war with him. Back in 08 Rip would have made you quit boxingscene, ****.

I never jacked anyone's style.
        You see how I did that?

A couple posts previous I was playing Stam's role but I flipped it on your ass and morphed into a marauding Cantona.

I bet you don't even know what that means you Italian fuck.

The Rip would most likely outwit me but I wouldn't get as brutally owned as you did.

You can't even hang with the Chinaman BCFC, what makes you think you were able to hang with The Rip?

Comment

• Originally posted by R O A ☪ View Post
          WTH is he ignoring you for?,
          For going on a Pacquiao hate-spree in NSB.

Comment

You see how I did that?

A couple posts previous I was playing Stam's role but I flipped it on your ass and morphed into a marauding Cantona.

I bet you don't even know what that means you Italian fuck.

The Rip would most likely outwit me but I wouldn't get as brutally owned as you did.

You can't even hang with the Chinaman BCFC, what makes you think you were able to hang with The Rip?

rippuh owned Derranged so bad he didn't know he was owned but everybody else did, that's how great an ownage it was, the archives are there, even ask Derranged's mom, she'll tell 'emm,

Comment

rippuh owned Derranged so bad he didn't know he was owned but everybody else did, that's how great an ownage it was, the archives are there, even ask Derranged's mom, she'll tell 'emm,
              You gonna tolerate that, Squealpiggy?

Comment

• BIGPOPPAPUMP just pwned my thread.

Comment

• Not before the thread pwnd that slackerbitchfaghagwhoreborn motherfucker CHAV1$,

Comment

Not before the thread pwnd that slackerbitchfaghagwhoreborn motherfucker CHAV1$,

You didn't get to answer my question, mate
                    You called me a "lazy non achieving anglo"
                    I asked, since you live in the UK and don't seem from here originally, do you work or claim benefits?

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
                      You didn't get to answer my question, mate
                      You called me a "lazy non achieving anglo"
                      I asked, since you live in the UK and don't seem from here originally, do you work or claim benefits?
                      Why does he need to answer your question?

Who in the hell are you, for him to answer to you?

Get the fuck outta here boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X