Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NO FIGHTER (Floyd & Marg included) should not be able to win a WORLD TITLE.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO FIGHTER (Floyd & Marg included) should not be able to win a WORLD TITLE.........

At a Catch weight......

I understand having fights at a catchweight, but when it comes to WORLD TITLES, fighters should not be allowed to win the belt if the weight of the fight is below the weight limit of any division......I am not just saying this because of Manny, I have always thought this....

That's all that I have to say...

bump......

Comment

Did you post on here before Pac-Cotto was signed?

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
        At a Catch weight......

I understand having fights at a catchweight, but when it comes to WORLD TITLES, fighters should not be allowed to win the belt if the weight of the fight is below the weight limit of any division......I am not just saying this because of Manny, I have always thought this....

That's all that I have to say...
        This title meant jack **** even without the catchweight in place. Nothing has changed.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Did you post on here before Pac-Cotto was signed?
          Yes I did.... I have been on here for 4 to 5 years, just got banned a few times.....

I actually wanted Cotto to win that fight because of the catch weight... Then he opened his mouth about Margs, and I was hoping he would get his ass whooped again, and he did......

But two fighters meeting at a catchweight because they want to fight is fine....

But when there is a 154 pound title (Jr. Middle or Super Welter) then that belt should be won at the 154 lb limit......

150 lbs, should be a welterwieght fight for whatever title Pac has..... Welter 147 Jr. Middle 154......

150 being between 147 and 154 = Welter weight fight.....

Comment

Originally posted by MurderDeathKill View Post
            This title meant jack **** even without the catchweight in place. Nothing has changed.
            Do you think Arum and Pac would treat is as such? I dont think so... They will go around boasting about how he won 8 titles in 8 weight classes.....

Comment

Working...
            X