Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank god for my years in construction a few bloody marys and i feel fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
      now your sleeping like a silly little mick ****, leaving the rst of us to carry on ourselfs

im awake now, ambiens ****in rock!!!!!!!

Comment

• Unfortunately I was only able to drink Budweiser and Bud Light tonight. I went to my friend's amateur MMA fight tonight and those were the only 2 beers they were serving. It was better than not drinking though because he was the 20th fight of the night so I had a long wait.

Comment

• dropped $150 on vodka & tequila last night at 4 different bars. got drunk as fu*k & must have grabbed a couple of spicy wraps to eat because i'm paying for it today...no hangover though...don't get them too often

Comment

• I'm on a 'mini-bender'. Drinkin Sam Adams & Miller Lite all weekend and still goin baby!

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              I'm on a 'mini-bender'. Drinkin Sam Adams & Miller Lite all weekend and still goin baby!
              Good deal.

How you been playboy.........good I hope

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Starting early. Got home late last night from a out of town job. Got today off. Drunktard mode in effect.

Comment

• Alright you ****in drunkards, you potna is back up in this b1tch. What I done missed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Alright you ****in drunkards, you potna is back up in this b1tch. What I done missed?
                    How things Chief?

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      How things Chief?
                      Whats goin on T-Cool-Breeze-Ah-Leo?!?!?!?!?!?! How have things been my good man? Whatchall been up to while I been gone?

Comment

Working...
                      X