No announcement yet.

what do you eat before boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you eat before boxing

Which foods and how much and how long before training should I eat for it to last me a good 2-3 hours of training. Every time I train I notice some days I last longer and some days I'm dead tired depending on what I've eaten. Please tell me what keeps you boosted throughout training. I'm getting tired alot lately.

Originally posted by nirojsri View Post
    Which foods and how much and how long before training should I eat for it to last me a good 2-3 hours of training. Every time I train I notice some days I last longer and some days I'm dead tired depending on what I've eaten. Please tell me what keeps you boosted throughout training. I'm getting tired alot lately.
    Well i just have a normal dinner at 5:30-6:00 pm. And i train at 9:00-9:30 pm. I rarely eat fast food or a meal that isn't good for me. Lots of chicken, pastas, lean meats with rice or stuff like that, i always have some vegetables too. Plus i make sure i finish by eating an apple, thats my dessert right there.

Comment

I remember I ate 6 fajitas once and i was fulll of energy that day. I usually eat breakfast skip lunch eat fruits and yogurts then go training is that maybe why I don't have much energy? I don't eat lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by nirojsri View Post
        I remember I ate 6 fajitas once and i was fulll of energy that day. I usually eat breakfast skip lunch eat fruits and yogurts then go training is that maybe why I don't have much energy? I don't eat lunch.
        You train in the afternoon?

If so then yes, you should have a full meal for lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
          You train in the afternoon?

If so then yes, you should have a full meal for lunch.
          I train at 10:30 for 2 hours then at 6pm for 3 hours.
          I'm scared of getting sluggish when I eat too much but if I don't eat enough I get tired very fast I'm looking for something that is perfect and will keep me boosted with energy.

When I start school I train only 3 hours in the evening and I eat 2 meals breakfast and a big dinner after training. Is this bad should I switch my eating style. I've been training for a while but lately I find I'm getting slower and weaker.

Comment

The same with me. Im up at 7:30, have breakfast at 7:45 go to college at 9, have dinner around 11-12 then i have my last meal at 4:30-5:15 and train at 7 pm for 1 hour and 30mins, but i feel fairly sluggish, slow compared to how fast i am some days and Fairly tired. Whats even weirder is after i have trained so about 9pm i feel really god (light, Fast and very strong) Why cant i feel like this when i train!!

Comment

Working...
            X