No announcement yet.

Scottish Members Chat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky. View Post
    Hows my fellow scots today then????? im off the drink lads, no more booze for me, just going to concentrate on training

Big fight this weekend coming up, you think applbey will win???? that martin lindsay is no mug, should be a good fight

Your no aff the booze don't lie, your probably having a Stella right now.

Appelby for the win !

Comment

Im listening to talksport ,noel gallagher and Russell brand ,surprising funny as ****

noel said that 2 year ago wayne rooneys bird coleen sent noel a guitar ,to sign for rooneys 21st birthday

noel got it sprayed with man city colours and wrote on it with white ink slagging rooney for looking like spongeBob square pants

he also got a guitar from gary nevilles wife to sign , he fukn destroyed it

funny as **** this tonight

Comment

Phone in !

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
          Your no aff the booze don't lie, your probably having a Stella right now.

Appelby for the win !
          I have to confess, that was a lie, am on the tennets 12 can for 6 quid oot ae sommerfeild

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
            Im listening to talksport ,noel gallagher and Russell brand ,surprising funny as ****

noel said that 2 year ago wayne rooneys bird coleen sent noel a guitar ,to sign for rooneys 21st birthday

noel got it sprayed with man city colours and wrote on it with white ink slagging rooney for looking like spongeBob square pants

he also got a guitar from gary nevilles wife to sign , he fukn destroyed it.

funny as **** this tonight
            thats quality haha that noels a mad bastard, he was at the celtic rangers 6-2 game, bouncing about noising up the huns

Comment

thats quality haha that noels a mad bastard, he was at the celtic rangers 6-2 game, bouncing about noising up the huns
              they where talking about newcastle utd ,noel said there is nothing funnier than fat geordies with their tops off crying at a game HAHAHAHAHAH

then they talked about gazza and noel said his 2 big hates ,spurs and rangers ,so basically **** gazza !!

lol great stuff

Comment

I have to confess, that was a lie, am on the tennets 12 can for 6 quid oot ae sommerfeild
                I'm treating myself to some of them wee bottles of Stella, after being off the lager for an amazing 7 weeks I can finally enjoy a few !

Plus I started my new job so its celebrations all round !!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
                  they where talking about newcastle utd ,noel said there is nothing funnier than fat geordies with their tops off crying at a game HAHAHAHAHAH

then they talked about gazza and noel said his 2 big hates ,spurs and rangers ,so basically **** gazza !!

lol great stuff
                  quality, guys a legend

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
                    I'm treating myself to some of them wee bottles of Stella, after being off the lager for an amazing 7 weeks I can finally enjoy a few !

Plus I started my new job so its celebrations all round !!!
                    Ah good stuff m8, hows the new job going???? good to be working again

Comment

Ah good stuff m8, hows the new job going???? good to be working again
                      Well I was already working, just Part Time though.

Anyways now I'm in this big Full Time job and its pretty tough, I'm struggling to get up in the early mornings, I'm up as early as 6am

I use to go to bed at that time !

But aye its going good, just alot of responsibility and hard work which means I don't have much time to come on here during the week but I get good days off

Comment

Working...
                      X