Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Hagler-Hearns was Hagler-Williams, then Marvin Hagler would have got OWNED

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Hagler-Hearns was Hagler-Williams, then Marvin Hagler would have got OWNED

Seriously.... watching Paul Williams take care of that journeyman last night (which I will when I've downloaded it) made me realise that a single shot from Paul Williams could kill a rhino.

Hearns, Hagler, Robinson... all these overrated guys from yesteryear were lucky they weren't around in the golden Paul Williams era. Even Muhammad Ali and Archie Moore are lucky to avoid his wrath.

Paul Williams is a freakin' BEAST!

Williams could win a HW today if he wanted to

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless. View Post
      Williams could win a HW today if he wanted to
      I've never seen Wlad call him out.... he's obviously ducking Paul Williams.

Comment

No one's chin at 147 to heavyweight can handle williams devestating power.

Comment

Why is Calzaghe ducking Paul Williams anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
            No one's chin at 147 to heavyweight can handle williams devestating power.

His muscle mass is extremely small at WW maybe higher weight means more muscles more speed and power.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              Seriously.... watching Paul Williams take care of that journeyman last night (which I will when I've downloaded it) made me realise that a single shot from Paul Williams could kill a rhino.

Hearns, Hagler, Robinson... all these overrated guys from yesteryear were lucky they weren't around in the golden Paul Williams era. Even Muhammad Ali and Archie Moore are lucky to avoid his wrath.

Paul Williams is a freakin' BEAST!
              Paul William's arms are so freakishly long, he could reach up to the sky and punch God in the face.

Comment

His muscle mass is extremely small at WW maybe higher weight means more muscles more speed and power.
                Williams isn't the sort of guy that can put on muscle. He is a natural skinny guy. He won't change.

Comment

Originally posted by Precision View Post
                  Williams isn't the sort of guy that can put on muscle. He is a natural skinny guy. He won't change.
                  His frame can add weight not fat but muscles. It would mean it would increase his speed and maybe his power. RJJ at HW was ****ing quick as hell. Williams body adapts to jumping weights without a problem.

Comment

His frame can add weight not fat but muscles. It would mean it would increase his speed and maybe his power. RJJ at HW was ****ing quick as hell. Williams body adapts to jumping weights without a problem.
                    Williams isn't roy jones. His style would not suit up at the higher weights and williams is not that fast.

Comment

Working...
                    X