No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
    saving his finest performance for the warriors it seems.
    He subcounsiously hates Curry. Thomas deserves his 2nd all NBA team over Kyrie. Kyrie is the 4th best pg in the NBA this season. Kyrie is lucky to play with a top 3 soon to be 2nd best player of all time in LeBron James.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
      He look like a superstar again when Curry try to defend him. Anyway maybe he needs to wear his Kyrie 2 instead of wearing his Kyrie 3. Just bought a Kyrie 3 and it costs $120.
      Neither can play D for crap but Curry gets steals.

Kyries just there

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Kyries just there
        Kyrie is good, but he is a better scoring version of Stephon Marbury. At least Marbury led his teams in the playoffs.

Comment

Kyrie is good, but he is a better scoring version of Stephon Marbury. At least Marbury led his teams in the playoffs.
          Did Marbury have busted ass broken legs?

Curry > Kyrie

Comment

Kyries just there
            Curry always losses the 1 v 1 battle against top PG the difference with Cavs is they are deeper and Lebron can shut down Durant

I wouldn't be so confident

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Curry always losses the 1 v 1 battle against top PG the difference with Cavs is they are deeper and Lebron can shut down Durant

I wouldn't be so confident
              I am.

Game 1 in the East against Boston Cavs bench scored 48 points.

Game 2 for us our bench out up 63.

You know KD is only 28 right?

Comment

He subcounsiously hates Curry. Thomas deserves his 2nd all NBA team over Kyrie. Kyrie is the 4th best pg in the NBA this season. Kyrie is lucky to play with a top 3 soon to be 2nd best player of all time in LeBron James.
                Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                With his horrible defense he better because Durant is going to switch on him
                how great would it be if cavs and warriors collide both 12-0? does it happen before?

kyrie needs to be the kyrie of last years final for the cavs to have a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                  how great would it be if cavs and warriors collide both 12-0? does it happen before?

kyrie needs to be the kyrie of last years final for the cavs to have a chance.
                  Not that I am aware of. That would suck because no NBA until June 2nd

Comment

Not that I am aware of. That would suck because no NBA until June 2nd

i know. atleast we can have a taste of what lakers fans are experiencing for years..

Comment

I am.

Game 1 in the East against Boston Cavs bench scored 48 points.

Game 2 for us our bench out up 63.

You know KD is only 28 right?
                      Not a fan of Lebron but he would own KD and Irving would probably be better than Curry, Klay will need to step up and Warriors bench

It's going to be a close series

Comment

Working...
                      X