Comments Thread For: Klitschko Can't Be Reluctant Or Apathetic Against Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arthur Dayne View Post
    The article is too harsh.

Klitschko never won "ugly" until the Povetkin fight.

Byrd, Jefferson, Botha, McCline, Brock, Austin, Thompson, Chagaev, etc he defeated with his power and skill.
    yes he did. after he started getting ktfo every other fighter he became a grabby cheat. obv if he didnt feel threatened he didnt cheat as much like when he fight alex ******** or some bum from new zealand but most the time he was scared out of his mind so he prevented his opponent from throwing punches and leaned on them till they fell over later in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      By 'ugly' the writer likely means 'boring' fights. Which is Klit's trademark. Jab. Grab. Hold. Lean on. Rinse and repeat.

Agreed on Wlad's 'highlight reel'. And yes, Lemmy of Motorhead, a true legend. Saw em live 3-4 times thru the years, all great. And yes, 'Shine' and that entire album and tour great... Brian Robertson ex-Thin Lizzy on guitars.

Here's another great one, from '1916': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jFC1IdShdo

Cheers
      Thanks for the link and the info, great song, love the guitars and the Lemmy diabolic voice at the end, that your favorite Motorhead song? and somewhere that sound a little bit like a Black Sabbath imho, that the type of song I would have listened when completely drunk!

Great album also, I remember the cover but not the songs really, just a vague memory

Great that you see them live, girls around must been hot and wet! lol
      Last edited by BoxHec; 05-07-2017, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxHec View Post
        Thanks for the link and the info, great song, love the guitars and the Lemmy diabolic voice at the end, that your favorite Motorhead song? and somewhere that sound a little bit like a Black Sabbath imho, that the type of song I would have listened when completely drunk!

Great album also, I remember the cover but not the songs really, just a vague memory

Great that you see them live, girls around must been hot and wet! lol
        That song kills, the lead solos are like psychedelic metal to me. And yes, in the early 80s when metal was just starting to catch on mainstream a bit, the ladies would be dressed in some really neat leather outfits at the concerts. Insanely hot. LOL

Comment

That song kills, the lead solos are like psychedelic metal to me. And yes, in the early 80s when metal was just starting to catch on mainstream a bit, the ladies would be dressed in some really neat leather outfits at the concerts. Insanely hot. LOL
          Yep that's definitively a great song, thanks again, and the guitars really support the song yes, and the lyrics probably come from a Lemmy's dream nightmare!

D@m i miss those days when I was drinking all day long with heavy metal in the ears...

i don't see an official video of that song, the script is all on the lyrics! so a great heavy metal video maker should make that video, or what about a contest between all Motörhead fans about the best video for that song on youtube? no doubt that that song deserve a great video, but at the same time, videos are rarely at the level of great songs

But the guitar at the beginning reminds me a song from a 70s US south rock band i think (?)

Comment

Originally posted by BoxHec View Post
            Yep that's definitively a great song, thanks again, and the guitars really support the song yes, and the lyrics probably come from a Lemmy's dream nightmare!

D@m i miss those days when I was drinking all day long with heavy metal in the ears...

i don't see an official video of that song, the script is all on the lyrics! so a great heavy metal video maker should make that video, or what about a contest between all Motörhead fans about the best video for that song on youtube? no doubt that that song deserve a great video, but at the same time, videos are rarely at the level of great songs

But the guitar at the beginning reminds me a song from a 70s US south rock band i think (?)
            I don't even know if they ever did the song live, but it wouldn't matter. No way you can do a song like that just like the studio version. Although they were great live. I even saw em a couple times when Wurzel was still onboard, but never with Fast Eddie.

Comment

I don't even know if they ever did the song live, but it wouldn't matter. No way you can do a song like that just like the studio version. Although they were great live. I even saw em a couple times when Wurzel was still onboard, but never with Fast Eddie.
              You are probably right but would have been great for the beginning of a live concert why all lights out...

Nightmare/The Dreamtime is originally for the album "1916"? if yes the guitar players on that album were "Wizzö" & "Würzel" I believe (see on Wiki)

Comment

Working...
              X