Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Either Canelo or GGG beat Each other, they have the better single win the Pac/May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Agreed, which is also why I think people that expect Canelo/GGG to look like a Fri or Sat night fight from the LA Forum in the 70's or 80's are not really paying attention to what Canelo does in the ring.

As I posted in another thread his best and maybe only chance to beat GGG is jab and outbox him and even that will be tough given GGG is a very good boxer.
    Same with people expecting Golovkin to throw caution to the wind. He will work patiently behind his jab and longer reach. If he's losing widely he will push the issue but he's not going to fight like Brandon Rios here.

I'd honestly be surprised if there was a stoppage here.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Same with people expecting Golovkin to throw caution to the wind. He will work patiently behind his jab and longer reach. If he's losing widely he will push the issue but he's not going to fight like Brandon Rios here.

I'd honestly be surprised if there was a stoppage here.
      Exactly, couldn't agree more other than I think GGG could get a late stoppage from the accumulation of punches. Canelo was caught real clean by Floyd a few times and if GGG lands like that its going to be trouble.

I hope people will be able to appreciate a great boxing match and not be too negative when we don't get the kind of "mexican style" fight HBO has been marketing.

Comment

Working...
      X