Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin-Jacobs: Loeffler Expects Good Numbers For PPV Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elcashanilla View Post
    i see this fight doing 250k to 300k its a solid match up
    Im thinking that too, hope the card is good but I'm buying anyway I buy almost every ppv.

Comment

I'm just hoping for a great fight.

But Lil G better pray the numbers are good if he wants a healthy piece of that Canelo pie.

Comment

Hopefully it gets promoted good and does well. I'm not like you guys, I actually hope good things happen for the sport.

Usyk and Gonzalez on the undercard. I don't know why boxing fans wouldn't buy this one.

Comment

Originally posted by cammoking123 View Post
          Mr 97k going to regret not taking the 15 million after this fight flops
          what's to regret? It's not like the offer was made to be Canelo's next fight. The offer is for the end of 2017. Pretty sure ggg had planned to have a fight in between and not sit around waiting while Canelo avoids him and picks on the khans and Chavez jrs of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by elcashanilla View Post
            i see this fight doing 250k to 300k its a solid match up
            It won't do that, PPV's are mostly sold on casuals, and when you don't have big names you don't sell. Clear Proof: Ward vs Kovalev

Canelo who's a mid casuals type of guy sells between 300k to 600k depending on the opposite name. more if he's fighting a big name, Golovkin is nowhere near Canelo's mainstream status, Loeffer will have to take that 15 million because this fight will do almost equally as GGG vs Lemieux, no more than 150,000.

Canelo vs Chavez does 800,000+

We are on a boxing state where the best fights doesn't neccesarily sell well, it's all about the names and star power.
            Last edited by batista84; 01-16-2017, 07:57 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=batista84;17359410]It won't do that, PPV's are mostly sold on casuals, and when you don't have big names you don't sell. Clear Proof: Ward vs Kovalev

Canelo who's a mid casuals type of guy sells between 300k to 600k depending on the opposite name. more if he's fighting a big name, Golovkin is nowhere near Canelo's mainstream status, Loeffer will have to take that 15 million because this fight will do almost equally as GGG vs Lemieux, no more than 150,000.

We are on a boxing state where the best fights doesn't neccesarily sell well, it's all about the names and star power.[/QUOTE

Yeah but then when ppv numbers for Canelo-Chavez come in and it only sold 300k, you would say it's good considering the fact that nobody buys ppv's lol.

Mexicans aren't dumb and won't pay for this ppv, a lot of people will be watching but not buying.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                I'm just hoping for a great fight.

But Lil G better pray the numbers are good if he wants a healthy piece of that Canelo pie.
                If GGG's fight tanks and Canelo's does good/GREAT numbers. I don't want to hear ANYONE bi@tching about GoldenBoy turning down GGG's 40% demands or even GB's $15,000,000...If GGG's fight does GOOD. Then get paid$$$$ If not??? Take WAY less and SMASH the A-Sider and TAKE yours!

Comment

[QUOTE=PRchamp;17359434]
                  Originally posted by batista84 View Post
                  It won't do that, PPV's are mostly sold on casuals, and when you don't have big names you don't sell. Clear Proof: Ward vs Kovalev

We are on a boxing state where the best fights doesn't neccesarily sell well, it's all about the names and star power.[/QUOTE

Yeah but then when ppv numbers for Canelo-Chavez come in and it only sold 300k, you would say it's good considering the fact that nobody buys ppv's lol.

Mexicans aren't dumb and won't pay for this ppv, a lot of people will be watching but not buying.
                  BLAH!!!! Your F'n FUNNY!!!! I'll bet yiu ANYTHING that fight does at LEAST 500K!!! I would go HIGHER on buys but why bother! You said the MAX and I call you out. I got the FOR SURE WIN!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=PRchamp;17359434]
                    Originally posted by batista84 View Post

Cinco De Mayo??? Drinks, FOOD, BBQ!!! Damn your DUMB!

Comment

If fans Truly want GGG versus Top fighters, buying this helps

If GGG fights never bring in big money, then K2 will never be able to pay guys like Lara, Charlo, Etc. Those guys have no following. Sadily the best fights don't sell themselves.

If there was any justice, ggg v Jacobs and Kov v Ward II would sell well, and the farce of Canelo v Skeleton Chavez JR would bomb.

**** fans, you want to keep paying for garbage fights and ignoring when two top fighters get together, then **** you don't biiiitch. You're the reason promoters don't make the fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X