Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: Amir Khan Said He Hates Me, Is He On His Period?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    Don't be too harsh on Khan.

He was actually in special education in school because his learning capacity and reading age was too low for his age. No joke.

I'm not saying he was a total window licker, but he did have mild learning difficulties. It still shows when he speaks.
    Didn't know that and of course is not nice to hear but does explain alot .This makes it even worse for the prats that hang off every dodgy statement he makes though or maybe they too were unfortunates.

Comment

Khandashian on her period. Yikes. That's like.. quadruple evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx. View Post
        Brook destroys Khan easily
        IDK??? I would put $$ on Khan if the odds are right. Brook has beaten way more scrubs than Khan has. Khan has skills but no chin.

Comment

Kell does have a point, Khan does act like he's on his rag a lot of the time lol.

Comment

This man was once obsessed with Khan and fought Jo Dan level opponents after the Porter win. Now that he's over it and stepped it up massively. So when's the next guy who will step up? Where is Danny Garcia? He's been off for 7 months now without any clear opponent. How about Lara, when is he going to fight Andrade?

Comment

Brook is coming down to get to 160? Wow maybe he really is almost as big as GGG. Might be faster too. This is going to be a fun fight. But after this Tom Loeffler has to get GGG a damn legacy fight, for once. GGG is already going to be past his prime when he fights Canelo and Andre Ward, but maybe if he can get Danny Jacobs is December, we could see a legacy fight during the end of his prime.

Now you might think, is Jacobs really a legacy fight? Jacobs certainly hasn't proven he's that caliber of fighter, historically, because one shot knocked him out against Pirog, and because he's ony had one relevant fight since then, against Quillin. That's true, but the chin thing could have just been a perfect shot from Pirog. Otherwise, Jacobs does have historic speed and power for the middleweight division. He is a dangerous opponent for anyone. He has a lot of similarities with Tommy Hearns when he fought Hagler, with the incredible speed and power but not quite the chin Hagler had. Well yeah Hagler that won that fight, but Hearns could have won it. And it was a legacy win for Hagler.

Jacobs fighting for PBDuckingC and Al Duckmaster Haymon means he will never have the resume Tommy Hearns did, but in 2016 it's par for the course now, with how broken the sport is and how many duckers there are, that fans are forced to rely on the eye test. And in terms of the eye test, that is a Hagler-Hearns type of matchup. Money wise, not as big. Historically, not nearly as big, because the lack of resumes. Talent wise, hard to say it's as big, because we have no proof. But GGG is a special fighter all around, and Jacobs has some of the best speed and power I've seen at 160 the last decade. So that is much more of a legacy fight than GGG-Canelo. We need to see that in September or January.

Hear that Tom Loeffler and Premier Boxing Duckers! Make GGG-Jacobs in December or January! Then earn back some unearned trust by making GGG-Canelo in May, instead of September, so you can spin it like you moved it up 4 months when really you've already delayed it years, but that will make you look good anyway and May is at least better than December! Then you can make GGG-Ward in September and GGG might actually have a legacy before he's 36 instead of waiting until he's way, way past his prime. Or Jacobs or Canelo, if they win. DO IT BOXING! SHOW YOU'RE NOT TOTALLY BROKEN!

Comment

thats funny

Comment

Kell is right as there are no arab men just ladies in sheets

Kell may be right.. Khan is a goofy rag who talks but does little and seems feminine maybe another Bruce Jenner female type ready to come out. Khan should fight Porter. or Broner.

Comment

Brook is as overrated as Khan is underrated.
                    Of the 2 Khan has accomplished more.

Make a fight between the two, my money will be on Khan.
                    For the records i like both of them.

Im glad Brook gets to make good money in this fight.
                    Not sure how well he will do. At least his belt is not on the line.

So there is an outside chance we may still see him v Khan assuming he is not damaged goods after this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      IDK??? I would put $$ on Khan if the odds are right. Brook has beaten way more scrubs than Khan has. Khan has skills but no chin.
                      Brook destroy Khan faster than Canelo did.

Comment

Working...
                      X