Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No charges for Hillary C on Email issue.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    Ford pardons Nixon. Who cares?

Reagan sells arms to Iran and funds a secret war that congress knew nothing about. Nobody bats an eye.

Bush Jr. lies to the entire world about Iraq's involvement in 9/11, leading to the costliest war in US military history, and tens of thousands of civilian and military deaths. Meh, what can you do, right?

Hillary Clinton uses a private e-mail server. HANG HER!

IM sayin doe..............I don't get that....im no Hilli sympathizer or what not but I mean a lot of the hate just seem uncalled for....I even stated a thread about that some time back....no one could really give me a straight answer......

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
      IM sayin doe..............I don't get that....im no Hilli sympathizer or what not but I mean a lot of the hate just seem uncalled for....I even stated a thread about that some time back....no one could really give me a straight answer......
      They're just angry they're losing in November and trying to lash out in any way they can, that's all.

Wasting even more taxpayer dollars on yet another email investigation after what, 37 different Benghazi hearings and a goddamned FBI probe turned up no evidence of any wrongdoing.

Sucks to be them.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        They're just angry they're losing in November and trying to lash out in any way they can, that's all.

Wasting even more taxpayer dollars on yet another email investigation after what, 37 different Benghazi hearings and a goddamned FBI probe turned up no evidence of any wrongdoing.

Sucks to be them.
        sometimes ideals take over idealistic people....I think folk mean well but sometimes they can't see the Forrest through the trees...

Comment

Working...
        X