Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do FMjr fan's feel having to pretend to be ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
    other than LoadedWraps, which of them has pretended it's actually a competitive fight?
    Good question

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
      I started out the same way thinking fuk Oscar he would have never beat Chavez sr if he wasn't past prime but then I got realistic DLH is taller with a longer reach plus a southpaw
      But you red k'd me like 2 months ago for saying DLH would always be too big, too tall, have too much reach, and too good a chin and have too much power for any version of Chavez Sr. You had some harsh words to say to me, even calling me the worst poster on the site because of that post. So since when did you finally agree with my post?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        But you red k'd me like 2 months ago for saying DLH would always be too big, too tall, have too much reach, and too good a chin and have too much power for any version of Chavez Sr. You had some harsh words to say to me, even calling me the worst poster on the site because of that post. So since when did you finally agree with my post?
        did you miss the but then I got realistic part .. still no telling who would win prime for prime oscar was alot younger and less experienced ..I'm stopping with the no way he beats Sr part it would be 50/50

Comment

Working...
        X